Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 Island of Peace - Doug & Sandy McMaster
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aplenty
Akahai

62 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2003 :  03:09:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit aplenty's Homepage
Aloha all! Our NEW ENHANCED CD - Island of Peace - IS HERE & SHIPPING! I know some readers/contributors of this forum were on the pre-order list and hopefully they'll share their thoughts and feedback.

The enhanced means there's a Free video, screensaver, photo gallery, and more! There's also a bonus track of Hawaii Aloha (with the Golden Plover singing along!). Due to popular demand, this includes Radio Hula, Punahele, Amazing Grace, and Gecko Love. One question we've been asked at our shows is "Is there duplication of songs between the CDs?" Answer: Nope... except the bonus track Hawaii Aloha and that special edition of the song was included by audience request.

Here's a few applause notes we've received since people starting receiving their shipments...

" WOW! The video is so amazing!!! The music is beautiful! It makes me want to be there EVERY NIGHT with you two... thank you for including Freeda, LucyLani, and me in the images you selected... I feel loved and part of a wonderful community/family of which you two are the backbone. So much Aloha!" -- Kerry and LucyLani

"Oh what a happy day it was when you 'spirit of aloha' arrived in our mailbox several days ago!!! Island of Peace is an absolutely beautiful CD !!! I love it!!! I love it !!! I love it!!! I have played it over and over again and every time I hear the first notes of Radio Hula begin to play I am immediately whisked away to that special place on Hanalei Bay at sunset. in my mind there is no other place more comforting to be at sunset than near you on Hanalei Bay surrounded by your soft and soothing music. I am always filled with feelings of joy and contentment as I listen to your musical works of art. ... Kauai is truly an Island of Peace.... Mahalo, mahalo, mahalo. I can't thank you enough for keeping me connected to Kauai through your beautiful CDs. -- Marion and Dale"

"Mahalo nui loa... Your playing is more beautiful than ever, and I
always learn from listening to you. The tone you coax from your guitar
is gorgeous and reminds me that the most important thing is a nahenahe
sound. I can hardly wait to see you guys again and to hear you play at
sunset. you are the most wonderful people and your aloha spirit comes
out in your music. -- John and Cathy"

"I just received your new CD in yesterdays mail. I am so glad it finally is finished for you! It has been a long one but well worth it! I enjoyed the music immensely. -- Jay"

The CD is currently available on-line at
http://www.alohaplentyhawaii.com
or
http://www.hawaiianparadisemusic.com
or
Call 1-800-BUYMYCD (http://www.CDBaby.com)

And if you wish for a CD and don't order on-line, we'll take regular mail orders. Check our website for details.

Aloha and a hui hou,
Sandy & Doug

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2003 :  1:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage
When a friend of mine asked for recommendations of music on Kauai I sent her to the Aloha Plenty website. She was so delighted that she brought me a copy of the new CD as a thank you gift. The CD has been a lovely addition to my collection and made me more determined to visit Hanalei Bay.

Thanks for the gorgeous music,
Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2003 :  2:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
I just received my long awaited copy of Doug and Sandy's new cd and it is everything that I expected. A wonderful addition to anyone's collection of old style slack key. Highly recommended. Sulle'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000