Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Cyril, Dennis & Cindy in Sebastopol-Feb 6
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
*** Early Warning ***

Just received a flyer from the Sebastopol(CA) Community Center today. Surprised to see listed:

Hawai`ian Slack Key Guitar Festival with Masters...

Cyril Pahinui, Dennis Kamakahi & Cindy Combs

Friday, Feb. 6th 2004
8 P.M.
Reserved Section: $23
General: $20 adv/$22 @ door

Sebastopol Community Center
390 Morris St.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
http://www.monitor.net/concerts

Hey, it's on my Birthday too! What a GREAT B.D. Present!

Ross

Anyone hear of other shows in the Bay Area ?

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  12:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Welcome back Ross. How was Kaua`i? Hope you had a great trip and were able to find some great music, food and experiences.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  01:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
Aloha Andy,
Boy, you're up late, yeah?

Yep, we had a good time. Hiked all over Koke`e; the yellow gingers were blooming like mad, filling the little stream valleys with their lovely scent. Hiked out to Nualo`lo Valley, on the Pali. (I'm getting a little old for that trail, let me tell you). Out and back in 6 hours to beat the sunset. Kayak up the Wailu`a river to swim under the falls; went hunting for obscure Heiau's in cane fields. Sibyl and I threw Lei for our moms this time too; Her mom grew-up in Lihue.
We really packed alot in this trip(our first together), which I don't usually do. More plate lunches than I can or care to remember too!

See You Andy, Have a great Thanksgiving!
Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000