Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 San Francisco 9/25 Islandboo kanikapila!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  10:10:10 PM  Show Profile
Debbie

Just 3 more days till the Indiana/West Coast Convergence Kanikapila. Wishing you a safe trip and we'll do our best to donate a few pa'anis in honor of your visit. Looking forward to hearing you play!

Aloha,
Pulelehua

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  02:41:59 AM  Show Profile

Aloha kakou:

Anyone need directions to the kanikapila? Please email me. We're starting at about 1:00pm, going until whenevahs. e komo mai!!!

cathe
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  12:52:39 AM  Show Profile
Cathe and Debbie,

Thanks. Bev and I had a great time. Happy Birthday Debbie!!!! We love ya babe.

Dave and Bev

Edited by - `Ilio Nui on 09/26/2004 12:53:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  01:54:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow, did we have a great time! Mahalo nui loa, Cathe, for hosting that fun party, and mahalo nui loa to the Kanikapila Princess Debbie for giving us a reason to celebrate. I filled up on the kalua pig, and all the other goodies, and then to play all that wonderful music. We played until Cathe actually fell asleep in her chair! Does anyone have photos that came out well?
Still recovering,
Julie
Go to Top of Page

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  01:13:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Mahalo nui loa to everyone who came out to share their music, food and companionship, and especially to Auntie Cathe for opening her home to me and hosting the gathering. I had an absolutely wonderful time - the memories will keep me warm long into the winter! I have some photos available at http://homepage.mac.com/islandboo/PhotoAlbum3.html

Unfortunately, the taropatch.net `ohana picture is missing some folks. Fran was kind enough to return to the house after I had run down the street to fetch him so that he could be included in the photo, but my camera got persnickety and the pictures didn't turn out. Also, `Ilio Nui and Bev showed up too late for the photo. And then there's cmdrpiffle, the bearer of the Longboards, who was foiled by the evil airlines and never made it all....

So, has anybody got any plans for September 2005?

Much love,

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  11:48:48 PM  Show Profile
And the price for the whackiest photo has to be "the Ululpalakua dancers"!!!!!!!
I almost fell of my chair laughing! Well, I guess I'll never be the same..... September 2005? Count me in.

Aloha nui loa, Julie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000