Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Hiram Bell on Ukulele/Aloha Festival
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hikabe
Lokahi

USA
358 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2004 :  7:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit hikabe's Homepage
Aloha... Don't miss this years Aloha Festival in SF at the Presidio Parade grounds on Aug. 7 and 8 at 10am to 5pm on both days. For those of you who have been to the festival, you know it is one of the most colorful Hawaiian events of the year in the bay area with lots of Hawaiian crafts, good food, various workshops in the ed tent and great entertainment. For more info go to
www.pica-org.org/AlohaFest/index.html
I will be performing a solo set on Saturday at 12:30 and giving a free uke workshop/presentation at 2pm Saturday and 1pm on Sunday. If you are serious about learning about the uke, stop by and say hi. A hui hou... Hiram

Stay Tuned...

donley
Aloha

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2004 :  8:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit donley's Homepage  Send donley a Yahoo! Message
If you don't know Hiram, I would suggest this is a good thing to catch if you can. I have sort of known him off and on for a few years, heard him play a few times and then got to sit in on one of his classes at the uke fest in Santa Cruz. Hiram is a great teacher and player too.

Hiram, I got to hear your CD while traveling with Led. We both got a great kick out of it. Maybe I can find my own copy at the festival.

donley
Go to Top of Page

hikabe
Lokahi

USA
358 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2004 :  9:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit hikabe's Homepage
Thanks Donley... I enjoyed your performance with Led at the Little Fox. Wow!!!
I might have some of my sampler CDs at the festival. I'm happy you guys got a kick out of it. Stay tuned... Hiram

Stay Tuned...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000