Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila Aloha - La Honda Sun. Aug. 29
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karen shaff
Akahai

53 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  01:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit karen shaff's Homepage
Aloha,

Bring your guitars & ukes anytime after 12 or 1 pm THIS SUNDAY to La Honda Gardens, 8865 La Honda Road, Behind Pioneer Market in La Honda, CA.

Looks like the consensus has it that we can easily do a kanikapila BEFORE the Aloha in the Redwoods fundraiser at La Honda Gardens. Space will also be available for evening kanikapila & / or camping for those interested. (contact me if you wish to camp and I will give details & options).

For all of the up-to-date details & downloadable directions to Aloha in the Redwoods, please check out the event website:

http://www.karenshaff.com/aloha04

I'll set up some chairs and a table in a nice shady grove beneath the redwoods, where you'll be comfortable and we'll go about the rest of our set-up for the Aloha in the Redwoods while you play magical music.

We encourage everyone to purchase Aloha in the Redwoods tickets in advance for $20 adult/ $10 youth (save $5/ticket buying in advance).

Tickets are still available at:

Palo Alto - Gryphon Stringed Instruments on Lambert St.
Woodside - Woodside Village Pharmacy on Woodside Road
Half Moon Bay - Music Hut on Main Street
La Honda - Pioneer Market; Coastside Veterinary Clinic

If these ticket locations are not convenient, or you wish to use a credit card and pick up tickets at will-call on the day of event, please call 650-747-9633.

Any questions, feel free to call, email or post here for quick and friendly answers!

650-747-9633
aloha @ karenshaff.com

Mahalo! See you there!!!

Karen Shaff
Aloha in the Redwoods
Event Coordinator
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000