Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Puget Sound Calendar
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  2:51:40 PM  Show Profile
NWFolklife Festival is on the Memorial Day weekend at the Seattle Center. Retro told me about the big ukulele show on Sunday, a hula show on the same day, hapa-haole tunes with Stowaways in Paradise that afternoon and ukulele, steel and ki ho'alu with Da Uddah Guyz that evening. Plenty stuff fo' listen, see, an' eat!
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  6:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
Last time i checked the Folklife schedule there was a kihoalu performance and workshop by Sam Kama, i dont recall hearing of him before, but plan to check it out.

Lee
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  03:02:48 AM  Show Profile
If we give Rosie a heads up (so that no shcedules clash), she said that a Sat or a Sun afternoon would be cool for a jam at Waimea Brewery in Kirkland. Any takers?
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  7:48:20 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Any takers?

Yeah, but not the next 2 weekends at least---be a bit of a commute from Moloka`i

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  7:17:31 PM  Show Profile
Hokay, gang, let's get this kanikapila stuff going again! My hale, July 23, from 3pm on... I'm in Bellevue, which does NOT require a passport for Seattleites Contact me for driving instructions, evil puns...

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

All Thumbs
Aloha

35 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  06:55:37 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by neeej

Hokay, gang, let's get this kanikapila stuff going again! My hale, July 23, from 3pm on... I'm in Bellevue, which does NOT require a passport for Seattleites Contact me for driving instructions, evil puns...

Neej, thanks, but no can do. Gonna' be vacation with fly rod in one one hand and guitar in other. Can't do either very well with both hands so occupied, but it's one hell of a great time trying to get both to work simultaneously, especially with a fish on. I'll be back in August and would like to get together for another kani kapila.

Aloha
All Thumbs
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  09:26:42 AM  Show Profile
Pick a tune for me, I have a gig down in Black Diamond. Can't be 2 places at once, uddawise jus' in between.
Go to Top of Page

Rich_Smith
Lokahi

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  5:55:11 PM  Show Profile
Jean S.
I'll be there. Thanks for hosting and keeping our Kani kapila alive! Rich

Rich Smith
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page