Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Guitar Tab for Eli Li'u E Taro Patch Tuning
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rablerowser
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  8:16:00 PM  Show Profile
Class assignment to learn Eli Li'u E from instructors Tab hand-out. Problem is can't read instructors scribble. Can anyone help? Need tab in Taro Patch Tuning easy to read.
Mahalo to anyone that can help.

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  8:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
If you have to learn it from his handout you're probably going to get in trouble learning it from a different tab since it's likely to be a different arrangement. Can you scan and email a copy of the instructor's tab?

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

rablerowser
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  9:43:50 PM  Show Profile
Tried to scan and attach but just don't know how to email image. Hope someone can still help.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  10:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
cpatch should email you so that you can see his email. Then you can email him with attachment using your regular email program. Obviously, you cannot send an attachment via this forum's email link.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  11:02:13 PM  Show Profile
It's on Ron Loo's #1 tape set
http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44
and on Led's instructional video/dvd
http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38

I don't remenber if they are in taropatch, though.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  11:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
You can email me at craigATpatchett.com

Craig
Go to Top of Page

sbar15
Lokahi

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  05:58:04 AM  Show Profile
I can redo this tab as well craig if you are busy just email me the scan image.

Steve
Go to Top of Page

rablerowser
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile
cpatch, tried to email you using address provided "craigATpatchett.com". "Recipient address rejected: need fully qualified address" is the error message I got, whatever this means. Sorry about the additional hassle. Mahalo for all your efforts.
rablerowser
Go to Top of Page

rablerowser
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  10:17:47 AM  Show Profile
Anyone know where I could purchase just the one Tab as sheet music for "E Lili'u E"? Any website recommendations?
Go to Top of Page

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  10:49:53 AM  Show Profile
You need to replace the AT in the email address with the @ symbol to make it read like a standard email address
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  12:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Sorry rablerowser...usually I post my full unadulterated address but spam has been brutal lately and I've decided to go back to a slightly obscured version. Anyway, your can't purchase "E Lili`u E" by itself but I'm sure there's someone here who would be willing to help you out. My point was that if this is for a class assignment it's not going to help if you have a different arrangement than the instructor's.

Steve, thanks for the offer...let me look at what he emails me and see how complicated it is.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 10/11/2004 12:15:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  1:28:18 PM  Show Profile
Maybe the instructor would be willing to clarify the tab.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  2:01:44 PM  Show Profile
Check out the MusEdit library at http://www.musedit.com/MusicLib/AlternateTunings/AlternateTunings.htm and get the MusEdit demo while you are there so you can view the tab.

Dusty

Edited by - wdf on 10/11/2004 2:02:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  2:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by islandboo

You need to replace the AT in the email address with the @ symbol to make it read like a standard email address

FYI, I've also added some info on this subject in the FAQ: http://www.taropatch.net/forum/faq.asp#faq24

Andy
Go to Top of Page

rablerowser
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  6:11:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to all of you, for all your help.
rablerowser
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000