Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Who has hosted a kanikapila? Giveaway!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2004 :  11:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence

Well how far back do you want to go?
As far back as you want to go. Sounds good to me.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  9:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Aloha,
Lets not forget Jerry who hosted at the Kaleo cafe in SF or Diana Petersen who hosted at her home in Vacaville. Jerry
Go to Top of Page

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  10:09:46 AM  Show Profile
Aloha, Andy

It is such an honor to be among all of the other host. ( kanikapila.)
I'm grateful for an opportunity like this. But if it's ok, could you take my name of the list? only because, I would rather see others that don't have as much access to these gifts, receive them. By taking my name of, the list would be smaller. There such great gifts! Infact can i donate a prize too?

Who do i send it to, and where. ( address.) I'd like to give away, Leonard Kwans, Red Book.

By reading this thread, I know for sure that this art form will be around for a long, long time. "What was thought to be lost, is now being learned."

Mahalo to all of you that opened your homes, so this could be possible.
Hey keith, if this thread was about "Beef Stew?" hands down, my vote would be for paul too. haa! haa!

Me Ke Aloha
Kevin.... good luck to all!

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2004 :  8:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Aloha kakou:

When a nice gesture Rik! An ipo would be wonderful for any of us under consideration, and if the recipient doesn't play it themself, at their next kanikapila, surely someone else will!
I've had the honor of hosting two large and two small kanis, and save the date now, there will most likely be one at my house on April 30, 2005, save the date, details latahs......

cathe
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  10:55:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I know this is behind schedule. Before I pull a name out of the hat... any last minute nominations? Going once, twice... I'll pull a name on Dec. 15.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile
Andy,
...last minute entry: Ken Schmidt.
He has hosted quite a number of kanikapila's at his house, (including a big one coming up on Dec. 18th) for many of the S.D.S.K.S. member's down here in San Diego. In addition to opening his home to us, he provides a very good selection of food, and his famous home-brewed beer. He puts a lot of time & energy into these, and has quite a big Hawaiian heart towards slck key. I jus wanted to give him props.
pau,
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  10:53:33 AM  Show Profile
Andy,

Please combine me & Pulelehua together on your list
as we put on these things together and we should be
considered one-entity for the purposes of any random
selection process.

Thx

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2004 :  11:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence

Please combine me & Pulelehua together on your list
as we put on these things together and we should be
considered one-entity...
Lawrence,

You should get marriage brownie points for that one.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  12:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
After two days of tabulating the results and recounting hanging chads... the winner is:

slkho

Congrats and hope everyone keeps up the kanikapilas in 2005!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  2:07:27 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Rik!!
You gonna share the ipu ole??
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2004 :  06:32:43 AM  Show Profile
***RIK***

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2004 :  05:47:48 AM  Show Profile
Wow!!, what a surprise, (blush ) Mahalo plenty, and tanks 'eh to Fran for donating the He Mele Aloha song book.
I feel like Sally Fields year's ago when she won the Academy Award..."you like me, you really-really like" (gush, blush)
Thanks everyone, next kankkapila, your all welcome to use it.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000