Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Pacific NW & SoCal Hawaiian Music Institutes
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  12:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Duude..that is hilarious...cut out photos cost extra! Ok let's try and answer everyone's questions..

Terry - No problem!
Nancy - I will by next week, and please send me your address so I can send flyers! (at my email addy!) MAHALO!
Craig - If you notice the CHEEKS..I think there was some "Jack" involved...
Jean - No Worry!

Should be up on my site by noon tomorrow! I will give you guys a head start!

Aloha!
Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  05:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Patrick-

Please also send me some flyers too to post around town and to distribute. If you have any electronic files that I can send as attachments, I can send them to friends and family that might be interested up here in the NW and down in L.A. I sent you a direct email that you can reply too, but I also wanted to post this message here. I can send you my mailing address to your personal email address or you can get it from my registration form this time or from the last BAHMI workshop in August. Let's hope we get a sell-out again in both places!

Maggie

P.S. to Dusty: Great pix of Patrick! Maybe we can make face cards to hide behind during class!
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  06:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Yes! Thanks Maggie, I meant to email you! Should have all that by this weekend and thank you for all your help!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  06:13:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
No problem Patrick. Whenever you have time, ok? I know you are busy launching these workshops and finalizing everything, so no hurry.

M
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  11:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!

Registration Begins NOW! It is posted on the first page of my site!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

Bruddah Chrispy
Lokahi

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  3:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bruddah Chrispy's Homepage
I sent in my email. I'm slightly bummed that the Power Slack key class won't be happening up here. My biggest need is learning how to improvise with other folks.

Aloha a hui hou,
Chris P.

There's no regrets; only good times.
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  11:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Ok..let me take a look at some things..maybe we can add that class..

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Puna
Lokahi

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  07:44:09 AM  Show Profile
I second Bruddah Chrispy's lament! Let's all bug Patrick until he ships Keoki up here!

Why should the folks at Whittier have all the fun?

Puna

Puna
Go to Top of Page

Bruddah Chrispy
Lokahi

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  07:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bruddah Chrispy's Homepage
An alternative is asking Dennis if he could just spend a little time on improvisation.

Having shot off my mouth I'm now a little nervous about whether I'm good enough for a Power! class. But I would defeinitely sign up if one comes along.

Aloha a hui hou,
Chris P.

There's no regrets; only good times.
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  07:59:33 AM  Show Profile
Its a SoCal thing brudda, I'm sure Patrick will take care of you guys.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  08:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
I'm signing up for the Seattle workshop and I'm hoping some others will want to kanikapila during breaks in the schedule. I hope we can do some "power slack" in small groups if we can find a place to play outside of the class areas.
See you in Seattle.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  11:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Jessie:

Many folks were kanikapila-ing between classes just outside the Little Fox Theatre (on bus stop benches and steps to some government-looking kind of building) where we had the workshop back in August in S.F. It was pretty cool seeing different groups of people playing all kinds of stuff! I met lots of fellow TP'ers that way too! We should find somewhere at the venue (preferably indoors at this time of year) where we can jam and practice some of the incredible things we'll be learning. Sounds good to me!

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  10:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!

Yeah..I already know Dennis' Seattle Slack Key Class will be full so I must leave room for him just in case I have to open another class..Rik is right..I will take care of you..I am still exploring possibilities..I may add it in Sec III which means I will teach..this would be similar to my "Kanikapila!" class I teach Tuesday evenings...I will ask Dennis' what his thoughts are..

Mahalo for all the input..should have flyers and press releases to you by the end of the week for you to distribute!In Hawaii right now til Wednesday... Mahalo for all your help!

Aloha!
Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 11/22/2004 10:30:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  8:19:22 PM  Show Profile
WOW, Chunky Monkey! My husband said he'd be dead meat if he referred to me as Mrs. Chunk! This is the funniest thread. Thanks, Patrick, you're the bees knees! Wish I could attend but I have to work! Waaah.
Julie
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  04:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Hey Bruddah Patrick, Aloha!
Did you use the flyers to make the cardboard cut-outs for Christmas cards?
OR: that would translate to: Have you put them in the mail yet, because in this frozen outpost in Manhattan Beach, they haven't arrived.
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000