Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Report on PNW Hawaiian Music Institute
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  1:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Catching up on a few loose threads...

Congratulations, Patrick & Jennifer, on the new keiki!

Mahalo, Chris & Jesse, for the nice comments - and we've just sent several copies of "da pepa" off to Susie.

We saw Herb & David in Waikiki a couple weeks ago - they send their greetings to all, and tell you to keep practicing. David, unfortunately, doesn't expect to be here for the August Institute in Seattle, as he'll be headed back to school at that time. We got a great picture of the two of them (reading the article about the Institute) which may end up in the March issue.

I met with a lot of record company and music promotions folks while on O`ahu recently (part of my job - rough life, eh?), and they were pleased to hear stories about how strong the love and support for Hawaiian music has grown on the Mainland.

And as for anyone who was disappointed in learning which album won the Hawaiian Grammy, Robert Cazimero put it well, when he said "Man, I don't care about winning; just getting a chance to LOSE is great." Five great nominees - all were worthy of the award.

See you all somewhere, sometime. =Gregg=
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  2:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Mahalo Gregg!!!

Patrick

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page