Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 'nother new Web Site
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  1:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
About the same time Darin posted his notice about his Website that he built with Hostbaby, I received a notice from Hostbaby about using them for my website (since my CD, "Sweet And Sacred-A Fragrant Offering" is also available on CD Baby). So I took up their offer, spent about two hours yesterday and two hours today with their "wizard", and now have my website up and running. Check it out at www.sacredslackkey.com All I have left to do is to figure out how to load some sound samples. In the meantime, you can still hear some samples at www.cdbaby.com/neubauer

Anyway, check out my site, post a comment, whatever, and check out hostbaby.com to see how easy it is to build your own site. Keep havin' fun!

Kika Pila

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  1:55:33 PM  Show Profile
Aloha E Pila,

Good job buddy. I hope the CD starts flying off the shelves. It's such a beautiful piece of work. All the TPers need to have this one in their collection. As I understand from Bill, you will soon be able to purchase a workbook with all the songs TABbed out.

Ke akua pu

Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000