Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 scsks meeting
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  07:25:02 AM  Show Profile
Sheila and I will be hosting the next meeting of the so cal slack key society meeting on Wed, 3/9. My mailing list is dated, so I'm posting the notice here as well as emailing to the list. If you are planning on attending and didn't get my email, send me email and I will send you directions.

Rik, do you still have email?

Dusty

Edited by - wdf on 03/03/2005 07:27:02 AM

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  08:27:17 AM  Show Profile
Rik doesn't have e-mail, but checks this occasionally.
nc

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  3:13:31 PM  Show Profile
Dusty, nope, no longer have email currently. (no job) But I will be there Weds.
Look forward to it, Donna may even join me, (Pua-ho).
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  05:16:46 AM  Show Profile
Aloha!!
Mahalo nui loa to Dusty and Shiela for having us out in the country last night!!
The scent of orange blossoms was delicious... didn't quite overpower the natural livestock smells. and the stars were beautiful.
We had a bit of a small group, but it was good to see Terry, Ken and Rik.
And congratulations to Rik for getting a job...
And by the way, I played my first song WITH the others playing along!!! so I'm making a bit of progress!!
Anyone coming to the San Diego or LA area or anywhere in between, let us know so we can get together and kanikapila!! We're hoping to see Hapakid and looking forward to meeting Sarah and Reid. (warning Reid - we're huggers so you can't keep Sarah to yourself!)
auntie -

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  06:53:11 AM  Show Profile
Ahhh... We had a great time and even found a home for Chica, the abandoned dog we were caring for. Mahalo to Nancy for the salad and plumeria cutting and to Ken for the cookies and brownies!!

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  07:56:40 AM  Show Profile
You guys really have a lot of fun out there. And hugging is a good thing...it is certainly an Island thing, too.

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  08:09:25 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to Dusty and Sheila for hosting. Next time I won't leave the beer sitting on my counter at home. We need to talk about doing this on the weekends; we miss Bill and Cpatch.
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  10:51:48 AM  Show Profile
Weekends are good - anyone want to venture north? One of these days Doug and I will make it worth your while to drive.....

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  10:56:58 AM  Show Profile
Aloha kakou!

I can't wait to be there and meet all you guys!

By the way, it was also great fun to look at the photos posted of a previous kanikapila at Chunky Monkey's. I think I'll be able to put names to some faces when we get there!

aloha,
Sarah
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  3:14:18 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo plenny to Dusty & Sheila for hosting the kanikapila at your lofty mountain top retreat/estate/compound/ranch/place/hele/thingee. ha.
Had a great time, (love da grinds) I think my long day at work, along with the beer, put me out of sync...sorry. My Radio Hula ended up being Radio Horror, oh well...next time.
I'm all for a weekend get-together. Brudda Ken loved your place.
When will you Foster's adopt me?
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000