Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Plea for Info!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  05:33:29 AM  Show Profile
Aloha!!
Of course this plea is made every few months, but please please please include your locale in your bio.. it'd also be really nice if you have a name. And as for California, there are lots of us, but we're all over the state so town is great too.
I believe Andy would be happy to update anyone's profile.
Mahalo!
and thankyouthankyouthankyou!!
n

nancy cook

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  5:41:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
Well, the latest new person was wanting to get together a group and learn, but the person's bio didn't inlcude venue... so how we get together? And here is Cal, we can't assume we could all get together, but at least there are 2 conters of interest w/ San Diego and the SJ/SF peninsula... we're still trying to get a solid group going here in LA, but I guess it's a pretty small town w/out any Hawai'ians..... not.....
So that's why I wanted to have more complete bios... and I put it here hoping new folks would introduce themselves and see my futile plea. ah well.....

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  04:52:26 AM  Show Profile
John,

Love the Bird of Paradise. And the Fifth Amendment.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  5:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, I know... my dad tells me often about being careful about those "weirdos" who hang out on the internet... after all, that's where all those pedophiles are - this from a man who just recently upgraded to the IBM typewriter that uses correcting tape.
But I've had so much fun with so many folks here. So thanks to the ones who do "expose" themselves!!!
aloha,
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  04:29:22 AM  Show Profile
Too many years went by with no one to jam with. Iron sharpens iron, so the synergy of jamming raises the level of enjoyment and, hopefully, proficiency.
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  1:06:19 PM  Show Profile
I agree with JWN. Although I don't have a problem with offering up the bio information, I do respect a person's choice of whether or not to be "exposed" bio-wise. No worries, its all good.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000