Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 first call: kanikapila friday 6/17 in ka`anapali
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  3:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
aloha all,

just a note to remind you campers that susie and i are going to have a kanikapila at our place in ka`anapali on friday, 17 june in the afternoon. you are all warmly invited, but we'd like to know ahead of time so we can have enough chairs and kaukau (we're going to get the latter from our favorite local place that is famous for the kalua pig and malasadas). our place is easy to find: i'll post better instructions later, but for travel planning purposes, you go to the northern station of the sugar cane train and turn mauka. we're about five minutes from that station.

you can let me know via email or post here...

aloha,
keith

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  4:27:26 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Keith,
How about bringing the leftovers to Camp? Especially the malasadas?? Sorry I'll miss all the comraderie!!
mahalo,
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  6:28:29 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I remember your earlier discussion about this Kani. I guess it is not possible to have one on Saturday Afternoon/Evening?? We are not able to get out there any earlier than that! Our flight arrives LATE FRIDAY evening. However, if things are all locked in place, we will miss the event, but make sure everyone else has a GOOD TIME in our absence... (sigh)...

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras

Edited by - Lawrence on 04/28/2005 6:33:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Keith!

Count me in (and my fellow workshop pal, roomie, and travel bud, Elizabeth, too!). If all goes well and flights are on time, we should be there around noon-time and check in the Mauian shortly thereafter (if they'll let us in that early). We'll chip in for the grinds too (mmmmm, malasadas!!!!). Thanks for your (and Susie's) hospitality and putting this together! It'll be great to meet you and any other campers!

M
Go to Top of Page

Popoki
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  3:12:55 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Keith laua 'o Susie,
We'd like to join in, too, even though we are not going camps this time. Please count us in and we'll bring some of the teriyaki tofu.
Mahalo, >^..^< & kawika

Edited by - Popoki on 04/29/2005 5:55:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  08:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
aloha e lawrence,

auwe... saturday morning we'll be taking the ferry over to moloka`i...

aloha, keith

Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  09:28:22 AM  Show Profile
Unfortunately, we don't arrive until the 19th.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

edkalama
Akahai

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  12:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit edkalama's Homepage
Aloha Keith,

I like go too

Ed

ed

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  04:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
ed! e komo mai!! it's been too long!

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  04:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
aloha kitty and david,

great!!

can you also start working on dan to see if he can come? it would also be great to have paul, hal, and the other waihe`e folks there...

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  8:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Keith and Suzie:

Please may I come too? I'll bring that Dennis Lake baritone 'ukulele that you like Keith, if you'll play more Bach on it.
My plane gets in Friday late morning, but I have a business appointment with one of my galleries first, so i'm not sure when i'd be arriving. Wouldn't want to miss it for the world.....
also while I'm there, could you give me directions to Kevin's Saturday morning gathering - I'm lost after you turn mauka at the mango tree <BEG>. Mahalo for the invitation.

cathe
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  08:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
hi cathe! of course! one of your pieces has a place of honor in our house...

i can also give you directions to the waihe`e kanikapila. you'll need to check if it's on when you're there. it's easy to find.

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  3:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Keith!

Is Kevin having a kanikapila at Waihe'e before he heads out to AMC? Is it open to anyone?

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  02:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
hi maggie! it will be great to meet you!

i don't know if kevin is... when he gets off tour and back in the `patch we'll have to ask him.

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  7:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Same here, Keith! I will be looking forward to meeting a lot of folks during the week and playing music with everyone! Wish I could've gone to Kevin's concert in Grants Pass on Sunday, and perhaps could've asked him if he was doing a kanikapila before heading out to AMC. Maybe he'll see this post, or when he gets back on, I'll ask.

See you soon!

A hui hou,
Mags
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  7:28:12 PM  Show Profile
Aloha ahiahi Keith:

I know this is ahead of time, and all, but i wonder if you're going to publish details of the kanikapila in the next week or so. I'm off to the Big Island on the 31st, and won't be able to get emssages after that date.
Could you mebbe email me with the info? don't wanna miss it, fo' sure. Mahalo.

cathe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000