Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Konane @ Hukilau SF 5/6
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  05:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Come check out my band Konane this Friday night (5/6) at Hukilau San Francisco. For more info, visit: www.dahukilau.com

Mahalo!

Steven

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  06:09:14 AM  Show Profile

I've seen them and they ARE good. Steven is also a pretty good singer including the leo ki'eki'e.

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  03:59:04 AM  Show Profile
E Steve,

Can't access your web site address. Did you cancel or move?

aloha,
Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  06:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Mahalo Lawrence for the kind words! Aloha Sarah...I decided to take the site down, since the info was extremely outdated. I plan to put another one up soon to feature Konane. I can answer any questions you may have... I keep forgetting to uncheck the "include signature" button when I post:).
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  06:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Espaniola

I keep forgetting to uncheck the "include signature" button when I post:).
Steven,

If you click the Profile link in the upper right hand corner, you can either adjust your signature -or- you can set the default so that the check box to include your signature is unchecked.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  06:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Mahalo Andy!

Steven
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000