Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Mainland Slack on NJ Cable TV
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
Aloha, everyone! I'd like to announce that next Monday night, May 16, 2005, from 11:30 PM - 12:30 AM, I will be appearing on a Cable TV show called "Guitar Out Front" on Patriot Media, Channel 8, which is broadcast from Somerset County in Northern NJ. Believe it or not, I'll be driving down there on Saturday from Buffalo to tape the show on Sunday afternoon, then driving back home. (I have a brother-in-law in Montclair that we'll be over-nighting with). The host is a guy I know through my day job (I work mostly via phone with people in various parts of the US). He heard my CD "Sweet and Sacred-A Fragrant Offering" via another day job associate who had bought it, and invited me to be on the show. The whole hour will be just me, so I'll be playing cuts from my CD, a couple real Hawaiian slack tunes, and some newer originals in the slack style that haven't been recorded yet. The show normally features all different kinds of music, but with the "guitar out front". If you live in the area, I hope you can stay up late or tape it or TiVo it or...or wish me luck or pray for me. Bill Neubauer

Kika Pila

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hi Bill,

Good for you! Coming to our neighborhood?!?! Please let us know if you and Erica are ever visiting family again. Or if Patriot Media wants you back. We'd love to get together this time but will be out of town this weekend.

Double bummer. We'll be out of town, and we don't get that channel in our area. Wonder if someone can tape it for us? Knock 'em dead with your nahenahe slack key.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  5:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
Aloha again, everyone, especially y'all in Northern NJ. We just got back from taping the show. It went OK, I guess. I found out that the broadcast of today's taping will be Friday night, 5/20, not Monday night, same time though; 11:30 PM until 12:30 AM. I got to plug not only my CD and web-site (sacredslackkey.com) but also the Taropatch, the Aloha Music Camp, and dancingcat.com. I also sang "Heather Houlihan" but haven't seen the final edited program, so I don't know if "that freckled lass" will show up or not. Well, stay tuned, I guess!

Bill

Kika Pila
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  11:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the plug, Bill. Much aloha to you and Erica. Please let us know if you're headed to our neck of the woods again.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  4:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
They changed the date on me again. Now it's going to be airing on Friday, 5/27 (still from 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM). Probably taking 'em a little longer than usual to edit out my mistakes!

Aloha, Lokahi! I didn't realize that was you, John. Erica and I often wonder whatever happened to you and if we'll ever see you again. Well - God bless you! Hope you're doing well.

Pila

Kika Pila
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000