Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Musicians? Fundraising Luau, Aug 20 Felton, CA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  6:13:07 PM  Show Profile
Aloha all, I thought I would post here to see if any Hawaiian musicians were coming through the Santa Cruz area on Aug. 20th. We are planning on a community fundraising Luau at Roaring Camp in Felton on Aug. 20, which is the day before the Outrigger Races in Santa Cruz. I know that several musicians will be playing in Reno that day, and I'm not sure who has been booked for the Outrigger Races show, but I'm open to ideas.

I was planning on a show from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Then dinner will be served, after which there will be a Moonlight Train ride from 8 to 9. Those folks who don't want to take the train will have a chance to kanikapila with our musicians. (I hope I can work this out.)

Then at 9 Michelle Kiba and her band will perform for the dessert and coffee. There might be anywhere from 500 to 1000 people there. If you have ideas I'd love to hear them

Mahalo, Julie
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000