Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Its Happening In Las Vegas
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  04:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
8/20 Cecilio and Kapono - Hyatt Hotel Lake Las Vegas tickets $25.00

8/26 George Kuo,Martin Pahinui, Aaron Mahi & Bobby Ingano - California Hotel two shows 7 PM and 10 Pm - tickets $22.00

9/17 Keola Beamer, Makaha Sons, Riatea Helm, Roby - Pacific Island Festival 8 PM at Sammy Davis Jr Festival Plaza - tickets $10.00 or $15.00 at the door.

10/21 Dennis Kamakahi, Cyril Pahinui, Patrick Landeza, Gary Haleamau with Una Mau - Sun City Anthem Community Center Henderson - tickets $25.00

10/22 Hawaiian Isle Festival Canoe Regatta - Lake Las Vegas Resort - 15 teams compete in 12 mile races. Fun and Frolic at the lake

When in Las Vegas listen to Big Aloha Radio 1340 Am 9:00PM to 12:00Pm with Uncle Paul and the gang, and sometime me, and watch Aloha Sunday from 12:00 Pm to 4 PM channel 35 each Sunday.

Pick up a copy of Hawaiian Kine News at any Wallgreens, Border's for the latest happenings in the Hawaiian community and find the best Hawaiian restaurants in town.

More To Come

Edited by - Ianui on 08/18/2005 04:39:15 AM

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  06:43:15 AM  Show Profile
And more...

Eddie Kamae -- FREE
9/10 - Las Vegas - Borders Books - 2pm
9/11 - Henderson - Borders Books - 2pm

Jake Shimabukuro
10/29 - MGM Grand Hotel
Call 702-891-7777

Frank DeLima
11/5 - California Hotel

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  6:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Wow! Makes one want to hang out in Vegas more! Don, is this all your doing? If so, you sure are taking Vegas to a new level with all the Hawaiian music you're bringing there. Great job!

M
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  05:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
No its not all me. Its a hodge podge of organizations which do not communicate well with each other. Yesterday I was at the Hawaiian Civic Club lunch and no one knew about Eddie or Jake coming. ( Thank you Auntia Maria, as we didn't now it either) No one knew that C & K were performing Saturday night.

We have since learned that Jake is the opening act for Jimmy Buffet at MGM Grand.

The promotion of these events i Las Vegas has not been real good. I'm told there have had some major performers here, and only drew a crowd of less than 50 people.

Teaming up with uncle Paul of Hawaiian Kine News, Big Aloha Radio and Aloha Sunday TV is allowing us to start promoting shows 90 days before they arrive here. (We do it for free)

So we are trying to make a positive change.

Paul and I have 3 concerts in the next 3 months and are in the works for 1 every month at a couple hotels. We'll see
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  2:28:07 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Don!!
Congratulations on your radio gigs - and are you performing on stage now? Wow!! As with all the concerts all over, it's the publicity that makes the difference.
pk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000