Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Monthly Jams--Eugene, OR
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pekelo
Aloha

17 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  6:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pekelo's Homepage
e howzit kakou!
Yes, that was a fantastic party --it felt like it was about
40 degrees but I had a great time too!! I'm glad the jamming was inside da hale!
Pekelo
Go to Top of Page

Haole with Aloha
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2005 :  8:55:55 PM  Show Profile
We had a great kanikapila in Eugene tonight in our new format. Maggie did a great job (as usual) in lining this up for our 'ohana. She deserves one big "too good, sistah"! Mahalo to Karen for handling da kine banking stuff. Unbelievable, Iwalani's voice sounds even better indoors. And as a special treat we got to hear some of the performances that Maggie, Buck and Iwalani recorded for the Taropatch CD. Pekelo, it was a nice surprise to see (and hear) you before you head back to Husky country. Michael, get out of that corner more often. You're hot on that ukulele. Ken and Irene, mahalo for da goodies. Broke mouth!

Pam and I can hardly wait until next time.

Aloha to all,

Jack

Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  11:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Eh Jack!

Nice to see you here on Taropatch! It's so great to have such a wonderful (and growing) Hawaiian music ohana here in Eugene, OR. We had some newcomers too, which is always so awesome. You all are 'da best! Can't wait until next month!

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

PearlCityBoy
Lokahi

USA
432 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  7:05:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Maggie,

Wow, you guys have it going on in Eugene. I need to pack my guitars and uke into my car and head up North to jam with y'all. Well, probably not in the near future, so I'll just have to wait till June to see you on Maui.

Aloha,
Doug
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  04:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Hey Doug!

If you ever are in the area, you are ALWAYS welcome to join us! Even if there's not a kanikapila happening, WE WILL CREATE ONE JUST FOR YOU, BRAH! I think I am due for a visit to your neck of the woods soon. You all have too many neat things going on in the Bay Area, not to mention lots of Taropatch buds to visit!

M
Go to Top of Page

iwalani
Aloha

23 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  07:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit iwalani's Homepage
Aloha kakou!

Don't forget to mark your calendars--we have another jam this coming Friday, 11/11 at 7pm same location (Our Savior Lutheran Church on 2200 Coburg Road)!

See you all there!
Sistah Iwalani
Go to Top of Page

iwalani
Aloha

23 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  09:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit iwalani's Homepage
Auwe! Word on the street (actually, on this last kanikapila) is that our monthly 2nd-Friday kanikapilas (held at Our Saviour Lutheran Church) might be put on hold till February!

Keep watching this board for new developments...

Go to Top of Page

iwalani
Aloha

23 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  10:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit iwalani's Homepage
Good news friends--our Eugene-area kanikapila will resume on Feb. 10, 2006, 7p-10p, same location (Lutheran Church on Coburg Road).

Can't wait to see and jam with you all again!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000