Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII CD DEBUT
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fanaddicts
Aloha

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  9:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit fanaddicts's Homepage  Send fanaddicts an AOL message

Danny's Newest CD Release and his FIRST Christmas Album.
www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com/ChristmasinHawaii.htm CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII is currently in the process of being released and should be available to fans in the near future. This CD contains many of the best loved Christmas Carols as well as an extra touch of Aloha with the Christmas Spirit.

This album is a very special CD for this webmaster as I became entranced with Danny voice the first time I heard him sing “Oh Holy Night” and I still am.
My intentions for Fanaddicts website originated by the fact that my love for music in general was affected by a handsome stranger who took the microphone one Christmas Eve at a Karaoke Night at the Hale Koa Hotel. Danny picked up the microphone, pushed the music aside, and sang (A cappella) the most moving rendition of "Oh Holy Night" I had ever heard. To this day I am still moved each time I hear it. Going to Hawaii during the Holidays is not complete without hearing Danny sing this carol at least once! A voice had never moved me like that before, nor has it had the impact of this musical introduction.
www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com/introductionn.htmINTRODUCTION TO DANNY

Come hear his beautiful Music Teaser Clips for “Christmas In Hawaii” once again debuted on our site for Danny’s Fans and Fanaddicts. A very special Christmas Present from Danny Couch to his fans where-ever they may be spending their holidays.

Christmas In Hawaii original work written by Danny Couch
Merry Christmas Darling
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
The Christmas Song (Chestnut's Roasting On An Open Fire)
Christmas Day Promise By: M. Cabral '97 Hoku Award Winner “Christmas Song of the Year”
Mele Kalikimaka
White Christmas
Oh Holy Night
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Silent Night

[color=red]Also view our Christmas In Hawaii Slideshow[/color]
www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com/Christmasinhawaii2.htm

www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com/ChristmasinHawaii.htm
DEBUT PAGE FOR DANNY COUCH'S CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII

Always Aloha, Lea
Comprehensive Fan Appreciation Site for Hawaiian Singing Sensation Danny Couch
www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com