Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Jake Shimabukuro on Late Night with Conan O'Brien
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  5:08:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
This just in...

Watch NBC’s Late Night with Conan O’Brien on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 to see Jake play live in his first nationally televised performance!

Support Jake along with the millions of viewers who will be watching.

Time: 12:35 AM EST (check local listings for time in your area)

If you are in the New York area and want to be part of the studio audience call the NBC box office for ticket info at: 212-664-3056.

www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/index.shtml

www.jakeshimabukuro.com

KoAloha
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  7:14:02 PM  Show Profile
Awesome! That kind of national exposure will blow people's minds, and help break the traditonal perception of what a uke can do.

Go Jake!
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  9:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I saw Jake this past Friday in Temecula in their brand new 350-seat theatre (7th row center thanks to Mika`ele). Just him and his uke...an incredible show!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  04:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
FYI, I called the ticket office and shows are booked through the end of the year. Looks like the only chance for getting in are standby tickets.
quote:
For standby tickets, arrive no later than 9:00am on the morning of the taping under the "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Only one ticket will be issued per person. Please note that a standby ticket does not guarantee admission.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000