Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 DENNIS KAMAKAHI October Concert Tour
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  12:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Friday, October 21- Dennis Kamakahi, Cyril Pahinui, Patrick Landeza, Gary Haleamau with Ua Mau - Sun City Anthem Community Theater 2450 Hampton Rd Henderson Nevada at 7:30pm - tickets $25.00

Tuesday, October 25 - Dennis Kamakahi and Patrick Landeza Hawaiian Songs & Slack Key Guitar Double Bill at MONTEREY LIVE, 414 Alvarado St. Monterey, California at 8 PM - $14 adv./$16 door – SEATED CONCERT – All AGES

Wednesday, October 26 - Dennis Kamakahi in concert w/ Patrick Landeza presents Hawaiian Songs & Slack Key Guitar Double Bill and Hawaiian FEAST at Don Quixote's International Music Hall, 6275 Highway 9 in Downtown Felton, CA 95018. Show starts at 8pm. Tickets $14 advance and $16 at the door. Call 831-603-2294. Tickets also available at The Pearl Alley Box Office, 120 Pearl Alley. SEATED CONCERT ~All AGES ~ under 21 accompanied by parent

Thursday, October 27- Dennis Kamakahi and Patrick Landeza presents Hawaiian Songs and Slack Key Guitar Double Bill at the San Leandro Public Library at 7pm. There is a donation fee to the Library. Please contact Library staff for info.

Friday, October 28 - Dennis Kamakahi in concert w/Patrick Landeza presents Hawaiian Songs & Slack Key Guitar Double Bill at the Dance Palace Community Center 503 B Street Point Reyes, CA 94956 at 8 pm. Phone: (415) 663-1075 Website: dancepalace.org. General Admission: $15, Senior: $13, Youth: $5

Edited by - naukilo on 10/16/2005 9:24:58 PM

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  05:47:13 AM  Show Profile
Uncle D,
See ya this Friday!!
Go to Top of Page

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  09:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Looking forward to seeing y'all...........hope it's not sweltering in LV. Looking to relax with the gang over some mojitos or caiparinhas when we get to LV Thursday evening.......

Dennis
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  5:13:21 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Dennis and Patrick, I am looking forward to seeing you at Don Quixote's. For the last few Hawaiian concerts I have been decorating the stage with tropical plants, etc. I got the go-ahead from Tommy Miller, so if it's acceptable to you, I'll do your stage also. No charge, I just love to do it.

This whole thing came out of the show you put on at the Rio with Cindy Combs, and afterwards she asked me if there wasn't anything they could have done to the stage. If you remember, that stage is just flat,flat black, no decorations whatsoever, and let me tell you, to the audience it is BORING!

Anyway, I am in need of an aloha fix. Hugs, Julie
Go to Top of Page

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Mahalo Julie......Yes, I remember that show at the Rio vividly. See you soon.

Aloha,
Dennis

Edited by - naukilo on 10/18/2005 6:57:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  7:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
Mahalo for checking in here, Bruddah Dennis. I heard three Dennis Kamakahi originals I'd never heard before while listening to www.breezeofhawaii.com Sunday. What a joy that was. For those of us not in California, we survive on listening to CDs and internet radio. Mahalo for all the beautiful music.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  8:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Aloha Jesse,

Getting ready for Jan, Feb, Mar. of 2006 when I'll be on the road again hopefully covering more of the continental U.S. and maybe Japan.

Next year there'll definitely be a new solo CD release for me. My son David is scheduled to release another solo CD in 2007. Together he and I will celebrate in DEC. of 2005 when he receives his A.S. and continues on for his B.A. at the University of Hawaii. Between his studies and touring next year, I'm hoping he'll take summer session at the U.H. to expedite his B.A. by a year.

Take care, I hope to see you on the road again.

Aloha,
Dennis

Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  03:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Dennis,

We hope to see you again here in Oregon (and hopefully in Eugene), when you tour next year! You always put on such a great show. Also, please extend our congratulations to David as he receives his A.S. We sure missed him being with you this past summer and knew that he was hard at work with school at U of H. We will also be looking forward to your new releases in the future and hearing some new meles! Can't wait!

Malama pono,
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  09:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Aloha Maggie,

Thanx for the response and I'll pass the congrats on to David. He will be touring with me in Jan 2006, depending on his class schedule, and during spring break in March of 2006. Details will be posted on my website: www.denniskamakahiproductions.com

Aloha,
Dennis

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000