Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Steve Inglis Rules! December 8th at Aloha
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  10:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Eh, fo' real now... Today (Sat 12/3) Steve played da grille. I just have to give this guy some major Kudo's. He is just and amazing Ki ho'alu player! Technical, clean, flow, and he can sing too! If he is ever in the bay area, just go and check him out! Born and raised in Palolo on Oahu. We are glad to have him coming down and playing for us and our customers.

Anyways Steve will be playing again on Thursday December 8th from 5-8pm in Santa Cruz at the Aloha Island Grille. www.alohaislandgrille.com Directions are available online. Please come early to get a good seat! Expect him to play : Ahe lau Makani, Sanoe, Koke'e, and many of his own songs like: Palolo in the Moonlight, Maria Luisa, and more!

I love all kine slack key, but this guy sure knows how to make people go "WOW"! So give em' a try and come on up to see him play. He's driving all the way from Berkeley! So you guys in San Jose and Gilroy side can make da drive! Plus Bonus: We always kanikapila afterwards so bring your stuff!

Truly hope to see some of you there and meet fellow taropatch.net ohana!
Aloha,

Timmy
Aloha Island Grille
1700 Portola Drive
Santa Cruz Ca 95062
(831)479-3299
www.alohaislandgrille.com

Edited by - alohakanakaluka on 12/04/2005 11:07:56 AM

leokiekie
Aloha

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  07:49:43 AM  Show Profile
steve is an amazing and talented performer. he performs from the heart and is real. he is a wonderful musician.

vince
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  3:58:26 PM  Show Profile
Smooth and clean, nahe nahe. I've seen Steve in Seattle 3 times---ono sounds. Great song writing also. Tell him "Hi" from Kory and Jack, "Da Uddah Guyz"
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2005 :  10:08:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Hey Kory and Jack,
I was just up your way last week... Gotta get togethor the next trip up! Hey tell Steve yourself, he just joined da patch! "PALOLOLOLO"... (thats his userid name)funny guy huh!
Aloha,
Timmy
www.alohaislandgrille.com

Edited by - alohakanakaluka on 12/06/2005 10:09:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  08:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!! COME ON DOWN!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000