Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 New Ukulele Tab Site
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jenyang
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2005 :  3:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenyang's Homepage
Merry Christmas. I just started a new website called Ukulele Zoo to share some tabs I’ve arranged in the past year. Currently 4 tabs are available: Super Mario Bros, Wagner’s Bridal Chorus, first part of Albeniz’s Asturias, and Flight of the Bumblebee. More will be added soon. Please check out
http://www.ukulelezoo.com
Have a great holiday, and I hope you find the tabs useful. Thanks!

John Pan

www.ukulelezoo.com

KoAloha
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2005 :  7:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Great tabs, Jon. I printed Super Mario Brothers and Flight of the Bumblebee. Now the hard part is learning how to play them.
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2005 :  8:13:16 PM  Show Profile

aloha kakou:

any chance you've also put up tabs for us baritone 'ukulele players? ever hopeful...........

cathe
Go to Top of Page

jenyang
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  7:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenyang's Homepage
Thank you Paul. I'll be in Honolulu in April. I'm excited and looking forward to visiting the famous KoAloha facotry

Thank you Cathe. The Flight of Bumblebee arrangement actually works well in non-reentrant tuning. Only minimal modification in bar 45-53 is needed. I'm sorry that I only play and arrange in reentrant tuning now. If an arrangement happens to work in non-reentrant tuning, I'll make that clear in my website.

Dominator has many great transcriptions in low G tuning. Please check them out if you haven't
http://www.ukeland.com/~dominator/

www.ukulelezoo.com
Go to Top of Page

KoAloha
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  2:28:14 PM  Show Profile
Definitely come by when you're in Hawaii. Just be sure to give my mom a call or e-mail to schedule a tour. We normally don't do tours less than 6 people, but we can make a few exceptions for the taro patchers.

Aloha,
Paul
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000