Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Kamaka 'Ukulele 90th Anniversary Celebration
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  10:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Aloha mai Kakou,
Kamaka Hawai'i Inc. is celebrating their 90th Birthday this year. In 1916 Sam Kamaka, who was an apprentice to Manuel Nunes, started the business in basement of his Kaimuku home. In Celebration of their 90th, Kamaka Hawai'i Inc., is planning a Concert to be held on Saturday, March 18, 2006 from 6 - 10PM at the Hawai'i Convention Center with proceeds to benefit the 'Ukes for Kids program in Hawai'i. Some of the confirmed guest performers include: Jake Shimabukuro, Aunty Genoa Keawe, Ho'okena, Bryan Tolentino and the Side Order Band, O'Brian Eselu, Byron Yasui, Benny Chong and special surprise guests. Karen Keawehawai'i and Ku'uipo Kumukahi will co-emcee.Tickets will go on sale soon. As more information becomes available, I'll keep you all posted.
Aloha,
Bryan

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  7:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Aloha,
Tickets for the Kamaka 'Ukulele 90th Anniversary concert are on sale now at www.Honoluluboxoffice.com. Tickets are $30 and sales are now to benefit the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Hawai'i. There are only 400+ tickets on sale so get your tickets now.
Mahalo,
Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000