Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 TNC - Troy Fernandez TAB
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dominator
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  6:14:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dominator's Homepage
I attended my first Kanikapila on Sunday and had the pleasure of meeting Joe Ho. At the end of the session we jammed around a bit and he got me inspired to finish my transcription of TNC from Troy's "Hawaiian Style" CD. Joe is a great ukulele player and I look forward to kicking it around with him in Hayward at the end of the month. Thanks Joe for giving me that extra boost I needed to get this one out of my hands and into the software.

The files can be downloaded at the link below.
Dominator

www.dominator.ukeland.com
www.myspace.com/dominatoruke
Practice makes Practice Perfect!

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  09:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Dominic, it was good meeting you at the Vacaville kanikapila and a pleasure to watch and listen to both you and Joe Ho playing together. TP members, these 2 guys are monsters on uke...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

Pops
Lokahi

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  4:02:43 PM  Show Profile
Dominic,

Thanks a ton for finishing the tune! Your labors of love are greatly appreciated! Best wishes for a wonderful Easter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000