Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Newbie Questions Here
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

RWD
`Olu`olu

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  12:18:03 PM  Show Profile
Sorry for asking this question whithin another topic, but my e-mail to mika ele failed.
To Mila ele:
Christopher has been my idol since I was 25 yrs old. I saw him play when I was 26 and also saw Segovia in Milwaukee a few years later. Christopher was, and probalby still is the best classical guitar player ever. Where can I find his biogrophy?
Thanks
Bob

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  09:28:39 AM  Show Profile
Bob,
It is called "Grace Like a River: An Autobiography", by Christopher Parkening with Kathy Tyers, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2006. ISBN-13: 978-1-4143-0046-7.
Malama Pono,
Mike

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Simmo303
Aloha

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  06:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Simmo303 a Yahoo! Message
The link to Black Mack is most welcome. If nothing else I'll be able to follow the cds though I do hope to be able to play some in time, of which I now have plenty. Btw, if your guitar has varnish on the sound board, then strip it off carefully - it'll sound way better. Tab of the music on "The Gift" by Moses Kahumoku is what I'm seeking.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000