Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Tab Websites Under Attack
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  2:42:33 PM  Show Profile
For someone who says he dosn't care, you sure wrote a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  03:09:07 AM  Show Profile
I think some people ought to look up "ad hominem attacks" and see how it differs from "disputing ideas".

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  12:45:40 PM  Show Profile
My Dad told me , after years of playing gigs, dances, festivals, and teaching, that music was meant to be enjoyed with your friends. Mostof the audience relly doesn't "get it", mostly just the other musicians. As far as money goes, it's like Jack's 1st commandment to the musician,"Don't quit your dayjob." Remember Led's advice: "Jus' press".
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  4:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hey all. I truly appreciate everyone's opinions on this subject. As expected, it is controversial but with good points made by all.

At this point, however, I feel it'd be best to lock this topic. Hate to do it but it seems that the discussion is no longer constructive.

Again, thanks for everyone's thoughts. I hope that we may let things cool down and continue this subject another day. Like in all good debates, it is easy for things to get heated -- especially when we are all so passionate about the subject matter.

I hope that there are no lingering hard feelings because we are all one cyber `ohana here. At the end of the day, all us brothers and sisters, aunties and uncles have to live together despite the occasional bump in the road.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000