Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Music, Language & Hula in Cleveland
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  5:31:12 PM  Show Profile
E komo mai. Hele to Cleveland -- hele for the mele

Please come to Cleveland February 16-18 for the North Coast Hula Workshop. Kumu hula Mapuana deSilva and her halau, music by Ale`a, `olelo, mele, `oli by Ki`hei deSilva. Wonderful ono grinz - pupu, drinks, all you can eat luau and ho`ike Saturday evening. We could get up a kani ka pila -- just let me or my husband know if you are interested in playing guitar or`uku`lele after hula lessons are pau for the day. Send me an e-mail through Taropatch. Don't forget we have the lovely Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. And I am sure we will have snow -- that's snow joke. The hotel is very nice. Location is actually about 30 miles from Cleveland airport. Anyone needs transportation help, travel advice, etc., please let me know.

for info/registration/prices please contact:
michellemalie @ adelphia.net

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

pittdg
Aloha

22 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  1:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Send pittdg a Yahoo! Message
I heard about the workshop through Kimo's in the Ohio City district. My wife and I frequent there to have the hawaiian plate lunches. We love the heritage of Hawaii, and hope to move there someday. We will be attending the workshop , and hope to meet some new friends and learn more about the heritage of Hawaii. If anyone has any other options around the ohio area where my wife and I can do things "hawaiian" , please respond. It can be restaurants, websites, events, etc..

Dan
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  5:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I'm posting these photos for Wanda. Thanks for sharing them.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000