Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Steven Espaniola SoCal Tour Feb. `07
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ho`omaka E-Team
Aloha

34 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  10:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ho`omaka E-Team's Homepage
Aloha mai Kakou!

Steven will be touring Southern California in support of his critically acclaimed CD Ho`omaka. These will be intimate acoustic engagements that you wont want to miss! Most of the performances will be absolutely FREE! There will also be 2 (limited seating) `ukulele workshops in the San Diego and Orange County areas. If you are interested, please RSVP to:
hoomaka @ gmail.com w/ "RSVP" in subject field.

Mahalo & Happy Holidays!

The Ho`omaka E-Team

hoomaka @ gmail.com

Print & Post PDF Flyer:
www.stevenespaniola.com/Socaltour.pdf

More Info:
www.stevenespaniola.com
www.myspace.com/stevenespaniola

SoCal Tour 2007
FRI 2/16 @ Gypsy Den • 125 N. Broadway Santa Ana, CA 8pm FREE
SAT 2/17 @ Borders Books & Music • Performance & Signing • Carmel Mtn. San Diego, CA 3pm
SAT 2/17 @ Twiggs Green Room • 702 Ash St. San Diego, CA • 7:30pm • $10
SUN 2/18 @ Borders Books & Music • Performance & Signing • South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA 3pm

Edited by - Ho`omaka E-Team on 01/15/2007 07:57:08 AM

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  01:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
I would love to attend and see Steven Espaniola in concert again. But I live in Hawai'i. Thanks for the heads up!

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

hikabe
Lokahi

USA
358 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  11:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit hikabe's Homepage
Go and check this guy out. Steve is one of the best things going on in the SF bay area. If you love Hawaiian music, his CD is an awesome example of dedication, knowledge and love for Hawaiian music, it's people and their culture. A master musician, he uses no gimmicks, no tricks and no nonsense. The CD is sure to bring delight to many people for years to come. Bravo and good luck Steven and don't forget that you belong to the bay area. No go ditch us for LA, yeah!!!

Stay Tuned...

Edited by - hikabe on 01/01/2007 11:34:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  3:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Mahalo for the kind words Hiram! That means a lot coming from a true talent like yourself! I'm really looking forward to visiting Southern California for the first time since the release of Ho'omaka last summer. Dont worry, I promise to return to the Bay...lol. Mahalo to Piko (Hawaiian Concert Guide), Shirley (Island Bazaar), & Common Ground Records for their kokua and to my very own Ho`omaka E-Team for helping to plan and promote the tour! A hui hou!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Ho`omaka E-Team
Aloha

34 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  06:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ho`omaka E-Team's Homepage
Aloha! A few seats remain for Steven's `ukulele workshop. Please email hoomaka @ gmail.com to reserve your spot. Workshop is Sunday, Feb. 18th @ Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach, CA. from 12:30-2PM. *This just in: Joe & Kristen of Kanile`a `Ukulele, Steven's `ukulele endorser, will also be at the event showcasing a few of their beautiful instruments. Hope to see you there!

Ho`omaka E-Team
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  12:01:43 PM  Show Profile
Gonna make it down to Costa Mesa by 3:00?
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  5:42:34 PM  Show Profile
Steven,
Joe Souza from Kanile'a will be at our weekly "Kanikapizza" in Encinitas, CA (San Diego County) on Wednesday, 14 Feb 2007. He and his gang will have a table with their ukuleles, T-shirts, etc.. He plans to jam with us. Would you like to come on by? We have about 75 people with ukuleles every week in a Pizza Parlour that holds 100 people (fire marshall code). We sing and play songs from 1800-2100 (6PM-9PM). Brittni Paiva came by just before NAMM, played some songs for us and sold some CDs. We had to turn people away 'cause we (almost) exceeded the fire marshall limit.

The Stone Pale Ale is on draft and is VERY good. You could sell 20-30 CDs in one shot.
Shoot . . I'll even buy you pizza.
Email me for the details.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  07:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha Kapena! Joe & Kristen had mentioned that gathering, but unfortunately I wont be able to attend. I arrive into SoCal on the 16th and leave on the 18th so it'll be a quick trip. Hopefully, next time!

Hi Nancy! I'm hoping that the rental car will have a hemi

Malama pono!

Steven
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000