Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 How cold is it...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  7:43:11 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by javeiro

Also, my brain still hasn't yet gotten used to the fact that we're not in Hawaii any more. On days like today when it's clear and cold, I look outside and see nothing but blue skies and lots of sun and my brain still thinks that it should be warm!

You must be a cat---that's their attitude every winter <G>

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  05:00:17 AM  Show Profile
quote:
You must be a cat---that's their attitude every winter <G>

Ha! Jean, that is SO true. My mom's cat will move around the house pawing at all the doors (closets, pantry, undersink cupboards...) trying to find the one that will lead to the warm, sunny place. We keep trying to tell her that if we knew which door it was, we'd be going through it ourselves!

It's been a relatively mild winter here so far, but there's snow on the ground this morning and a windchill in the low teens Also, we've had cloudy skies for over a week, so I missed comet McNaught in all of its glory (although I did manage to spot it using a compass and binoculars when it was a wee fuzzball)
Go to Top of Page

Kapila Kane
Ha`aha`a

USA
1051 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  6:06:32 PM  Show Profile
Well, it was a bit cold here in Colorado...we're SLOWLY warming up...
Yea, it was -11 the other night, but it was a dry cold...
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  06:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
You probably don't want to be living here now. It's somewhat snowy and icy, and the wind over here is brutal.

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000