Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Tonight - Steven w/Full Band @ Hukilau SF
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ho`omaka E-Team
Aloha

34 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  06:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ho`omaka E-Team's Homepage
Aloha Kakou!

Just off of a successful SoCal swing, Steven Espaniola returns to the Bay Area and will be performing @ Hukilau in San Francisco tonight - 2/23. Performance is free from 8-11pm and will feature his 4 piece band.

Hukilau
5 Masonic Ave.
(SW Corner of Masonic and Geary)
San Francisco, CA 94118
415-921-6242
www.dahukilau.com

Mahalo!

www.stevenespaniola.com
www.myspace.com/stevenespaniola

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  06:26:37 AM  Show Profile
And since it was so successful, I sure hope you'll be back!!!
nancy
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  9:34:44 PM  Show Profile
Auwe!
Saw the message too late! Would have been there, hope it was great, Steve. Auntie Cathe

cathe
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  7:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha e Auntie Cathe! Had a great time...hope to see you at the next one!

Steven

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  08:09:04 AM  Show Profile
Steven,

Make sure to come back down to Palo Alto Hukilau soon!

...Lawrence

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  5:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha mai kaua e Steven, I saw the message too. Wish I could have been there to support you. Sounds like you had a great time.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  06:24:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha kakou! Honolulu and Palo Alto are 2 spots I plan to visit again really soon :)

Steven
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  2:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Espaniola

Aloha kakou! Honolulu and Palo Alto are 2 spots I plan to visit again really soon :)

Aloha mai kaua e Steven! Let me know when you planning to come again to Honolulu because I want to see you perform again. Mahalo nui.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000