Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Ukulele Workshop with Daniel Ho and Herb Ohata Jr.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tula
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  08:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tula's Homepage
The Hui o Hawaii of San Diego in co-operation with Ahahui Kiwila Hawaii of San Diego is sponsoring their first ever Hawaiian Cultural Fair "Na Mea Hana Lima" on July 7th and 8th, 2007. 2606 N. Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109. Time is 9-6 Sat, and 9-4 Sunday.

The entrance price for this event is $5.00 in advance (2 day admission) and $4.00 on the day of the event.

There will be Food and Vendor Booths as well as continuous entertainment from our local San Diego halau through out the day.

This one of a kind event will focus on Hawaiian Art and Culture. There will be several workshops taking place over the two day period. Each individual workshop will have a fee to include the price of the workshop and entrance to the event. Which will include Hula with Merry Monarch awarded Kumu Hula Nani Lim-Yap of Waikaloa, HI, esteemed lauhala weaver Kumu Esther Westmoreland of Honolulu, Hi, Lei making and more to added.

We are pleased to announce that Daniel Ho and Herb Ohata Jr. will be teaching a ukulele workshop for the intermediate student. Information will be posted on www.huiohawaii.org.

If you would like additional information in addition to the website, you may respond to this post. Mahalo, Tula

Tula

Tula
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  11:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tula's Homepage
I addition to the workshops listed above, we have added a Leihulu (feather) workshop and a Ipu (Gourd) worshop, given by Mike and Carol Wong of Makani Designs, information will be posted shortly on www.huiohawaii.org.

Aloha,
Tula

Tula
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  11:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage
Aloha,

Can you send me some information on vendors? I publish the Go Fish! Hawai'i and Great White! card games. I'd like to see if one of your vendors would like to sell them at your event.

Mahalo, Elaine
Go to Top of Page

Tula
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2007 :  06:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tula's Homepage
Workshop information and registration is on the Huiohawaii.org website. Vendor information is also there. Hopy you can all make it out! Aloha Tula

Tula
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000