Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Pilioha's Borders Performance
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

glennm
Aloha

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  10:33:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit glennm's Homepage
Aloha to all,

Just posting on behalf of my music trio Pilioha. We are doing 2 Borders performances on Sat., April 28th. Both will be on Oahu with the first being at Borders Pearlridge at 2 pm, then at Borders Ward at 8 pm. We hope to see some of the "patchers" there. If it is any incentive, we try to give away "Pilioha" T-shirts at our performances.

Mahalo, Glenn c/o Pilioha

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  7:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha Glenn,
I will try and see you and the rest of Pilialoha at Borders Pearlridge at 2pm on April 28th. I would like one of the "Pilialoha" T-shirts. Me ke aloha pumehana. E malama pono.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

glennm
Aloha

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  9:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit glennm's Homepage
We will be also performing at Borders Maui on May 5th at 2 pm. Just FYI. Mahalo, Glenn
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000