Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Chris Yeaton at The Aloha Island Grille May 17th
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  09:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage

Aloha mai kakou,
Timmy here in Santa Cruz with another great opportunity to see some intimate and GREAT Hawaiian Style Slack Key!

Hailing from Big Island Hawai'i and taught by Master's "Keola Beamer" and "John Keawe", Chris Yeaton will be visiting us here in Santa Cruz to share his Mele and Aloha!

When:
Thursday May 17th 2007

Where: The Aloha Island Grille at
1700 Portola Drive in Santa Cruz, 95062

Tickets are just: $7.00 !!!

Make your reservations today b/c "The Makena Room" fills pretty quickly! Only approximately 25 seats!

Call: (831)428-7546 to reserve your seat today!

Show starts at 6pm

And of course... Dinner will be available!
We regularly have "GREAT SPECIALS" every day so prepare to GRIND Hawaiian Style and enjoy an incredible evening of Hawaiian music straight from Big Island Hawai'i!

a hui hou,
Timmy

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  10:09:01 AM  Show Profile
Can't you please have him come on April 26th too??? Please please?? Or send him south!!! Love that boy's playing!!!
n
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  08:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Just a few weeks later Aunty! Can't you stay longer? Hope you can make it to see our Thursday evenings! Email Chris and ask him if he is going to make it to So Cal?!!!
Aloha,
Timmy
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  09:02:31 AM  Show Profile
See you Thurs 26th!! I hope Julie and Larry will come too.
aloha!!
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  4:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Ya Julie and Larry! I NEVA SEE YOU GUYZ OVA HEA!!!! Would be nice to see them! The 26th is the VICTOR OHANA! They are SOOOO Awesome! Get there early for a good seat!
Timmy
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  12:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha Timmy, Sounds great but unfortunately I am stuck on the island of Oahu. I may be heading your way in the end of May. I will let you know maybe I can stop by for some grinds.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  4:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage
I just heard from my buddy Brenda Lippincott that she will be playing with Chris. She's a student of Chris, and has a way sweet touch.

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  10:02:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
Wow coming to da mainland huh Alana! Good for you! Come on down and check us out! Sure hope all is well! Sorry you can't make it earlier to see Chris Yeaton! Gonna be a special evening, wit CHOKE ALOHA!
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  1:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by alohakanakaluka

Wow coming to da mainland huh Alana! Good for you! Come on down and check us out! Sure hope all is well! Sorry you can't make it earlier to see Chris Yeaton! Gonna be a special evening, wit CHOKE ALOHA!

Yeah, I am coming to the mainland for a vacation I can't wait. Too bad I can't come earlier to see Chris Yeaton play. Cool thanks for the invite Timmy!

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  3:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
1 MORE WEEK PEOPLE!
a hui hou,
Timmy
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  5:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by alohakanakaluka

1 MORE WEEK PEOPLE!
a hui hou,
Timmy

I know Timmy! I have to say that I wish I can see Chris on May 17th but I am flying to CA on May 24th for my vacation. I cannot wait. Why can't Chris play a week later. Oh Well. Maybe if I have time I will stop by and see you and grind on some ono food. Give me the address to the grill by e-mail. Mahalo.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000