Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Aloha Boys - East Coast Schedule
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ramon
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  07:35:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ramon's Homepage
The Aloha Boys are performing in New York at Uke Jackson's NY Uke Fest at the "Theater for the New City" on 155 first Ave & East 10th Street in Manhattan. Performers from around the country start playing at 7pm and the Aloha Boys will end the evening concert around 10pm. Opening for the Aloha Boys and making his first public debut in NY is Ivan Hoopii, Hawaiian Slack key artist. This guy is "Unreal!" Not since Ledward Kaapana appeared on the music scene has anyone played like this. He will be the next giant in the Hawaiian Slack key performers. And Ramon Camarillo, with the Aloha Boys, will also debut "Tropical Storm" by Peter Moon and many more tunes. Tickets are $15 and limited to 250 seats, get'em now while there Hot! For more info. go to Ukejackson.com Aloha!

Tommy
Akahai

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  2:47:44 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Ramon,
I am really looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Aloha Boys at the concert again. I'm telling all the NYC folks to be there. Can't wait to hear Ivan! And am really looking forward to your workshop.
A hui ho,
Tommy Cheng
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  9:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Ramon,

Sorry that I will miss you guys but am on O`ahu this week. Say hi to Ivan and the Aloha Boys!

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000