Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Willie K. - Kiho`alu Man
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  08:44:13 AM  Show Profile
Got an e-mail from Willie K. He says he or maybe Barefoot Natives (I'm not sure which) will have a new CD out in June and it will have Kiho`alu Man on it! Willie has bambucha talent!

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Pali
Akahai

64 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  6:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pali's Homepage
Howzit!

Yup, hands down.. I think Willie is the greatest musician and singer in the 50th State. There are soooo many EXTREMELY talented ones (list to long to mention), but as far as one man, one acoustic guitar and one chair for him to sit on-hands down, the greatest and most versatile artist in my opinion.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  7:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
I've said it before, that in my opinion two of the most talented musicians/vocalists are Willie K. and Nathan Aweau. Also, for those of you that have never had the pleasure of hearing the bruddahs of "Pali" then you need to make it a point to do so as soon as possible because their music and vocal harmonies are terrific! Aloha bruddahs and welcome to the Taropatch ohana!

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"

Edited by - ArtSap on 05/01/2007 7:30:32 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000