Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 South Bay Open Mic •May 8• Keali`i Benefit plz
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  04:59:11 AM  Show Profile
Time again for our open mic, Tuesday, May 8 at:

Mission City Coffee Roasting Co,
2221 The Alameda, in Santa Clara

This month we will be honoring Keali`i Blaisdell. He recently suffered a stroke. He and his wife, Korrie, could use our help. I am heartfully asking for donations. Please give. A special container will be available at the Open Mic.

Take The Alameda, north, off of 880 and it's about two long blocks on your left (just before the Alameda makes the big swing around Santa Clara University)

Signups, as always, will be at 6:30 PM and the first act will be at 7:15.

Thank you once again to Mission City and Sun Jose Hawai`i for sponsoring this event

Mahalo nui,

Dave

Edited by - `Ilio Nui on 05/06/2007 05:33:13 AM

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  11:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
TOTALLY AWESOME BIG DOG... TRULY AWESOME...
Me Ke Aloha ku'u hoa nui,
Kimokeo
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  3:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
That's totally awesoms! I know that Keali'i and Korrie both need our help and support!

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  7:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
I'm sure we all know what month it is but just in case, Bruddah Dave meant Tuesday, May 8th. See everyone then...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  04:34:38 AM  Show Profile
Art, Mahalo. i changed it in the body of the post. Guess I didn't check my copy-paste very well.

I will gladly take checks on Tuesday evening. They can be made out to Dave Nye (me) or Errol M.K. Blaisdell (That's Keali`i's name). Either way the money will get to where it needs to go.

mahalo,

Dave

Edited by - `Ilio Nui on 05/02/2007 04:35:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  2:30:11 PM  Show Profile
Dave,
'Cause of work I probably won't make it to Tuesday eve. Please use my link to give me your address and I'll mail you a check ASAP
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

lynn
Lokahi

289 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  6:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit lynn's Homepage  Send lynn a Yahoo! Message

Aloha kakou!
I just posted this link in the Keali`i thread on the talk story page, but in case folks miss it there...

Here's a web page I just set up tonight where you can donate to Keali`i and Korrie online (and watch it grow!) :

http://kokuaforkealii.chipin.com/kokua-for-kealii-blaisdell

Wish I could be at open mic, Bruddah Dave!

Lynn
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  4:15:39 PM  Show Profile
We had a bit of a small turnout this month, but the kokua for Keali`i was outstanding. Also, many thanks to those of you who could not attend, but sent a check my way. Our contributions will be sent to Lynn in the morning.

Mahalo,

Dog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000