Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Steven Espaniola and SPECIAL GUEST...FRIDAY 6/15
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  7:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage

Come on down to Santa Cruz for something TRULY special... Steven Espaniola comes to The Aloha Island Grille 5-8pm Friday June 15th FREE SHOW!

Along with the 2007 Hawaii Music Award recipeint , we will also have some OTHER amazing talent stopping by to say hello... And as a clue... Check out the post about LIQUID BLUE ALOHA AND RYTHYM...

Not gonna say who... You have to show up to find out! Along with a few others!!! You NEVER know whats gonna happen at DA GRILLE!

1700 Portola Drive Santa Cruz, 95062
Tel: (831) 479-3299

Get there early or you'll be STANDING! HOpe to see you ALL there!
a hui hou,
Timmy

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  05:35:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha e Timmy! Should be a great show, especially since I know who the "special guest" is. I've always had good fun performing in Santa Cruz and I'm sure this evening will be no exception! I can't believe this is the first time I'm playing your hale 'aina...malama pono and see you Friday!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  09:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha e Timmy! I just returned from my trip to Kaleponi. It was fun but too bad I won't have the chance to see Steven Espaniola play at the grille. Wanted to see him badly. I am also sorry that I didn't have the chance to stop by the Grille to say hi to you while I was in Kaleponi because I was busy. When you see Steven can you tell him hi and aloha for me? That will be great.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alohakanakaluka
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  07:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit alohakanakaluka's Homepage
WHOOO HOO!! Gonna be an evening to remember tonight! Mahalo to Bruddah Steven for making the trek from East Bay side! Shootz!
a hui hou,
Timmy
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  8:14:20 PM  Show Profile
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy.....what a night it was at Da Grille. Steven Espaniola and your surprise guest Makana put on a special type show. It's the kind of event that fans of Hawaiian music hope to attend, but not very often get the chance to. Mahalo a nui loa, for hosting the event. The Santa Cruz Ohana starts with the Aloha Island Grille. Thanks for the batteries....you will be rewarded!!!

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain

Edited by - markwitz on 06/16/2007 04:15:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

JimC
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  05:17:05 AM  Show Profile
What a night is right

We drove down from Santa Rosa for this one and it was worth every mile. Timmy what a party !!!! Your place is great. Your crew's so nice and the grinds off the hook and Fire Rock on tap ??? can't get much better than that.

Then there's the music..

Our first time to see Steven since his CD release. 2 full sets of incredable falsetto and slack key....so nice

Then if that's not enough Makana steps up and he was in the mood to party with the rest of us. Just ripped em up.

Timmy, that was a night to remember for sure... Mahalo nui
Aloha Fridays at "da Grille"... we'll be back for sure

Jim and Linda
(I'll try to post some pictures later)

Jim
http://www.ohanahulasupply.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  06:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha kakou! I'm so glad you folks had a great time and It was nice talking and meeting everyone afterwards. Poke was excellent Timmy! Even my brother in law visiting from Kona was impressed . Would love to see pics if you get a chance. If anyone is in the Vacaville, CA area this Saturday, I will be performing with my good friend (and excellent vocalist) Kalae Miles. Details can be found at: http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5171

Steven
Go to Top of Page

JimC
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  05:51:10 AM  Show Profile
Here's some pictures from the show. Sorry about the quality... to many Firerock drafts

Thanks for the help Andy

Jim
http://www.ohanahulasupply.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by JimC

Thanks for the help Andy
Thanks for sharing the photos. I am glad you were able to follow my instructions. You get an A+.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  08:29:45 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the photos. Looks like a swell time was had by all. Makana looks like a baby.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000