Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 The 3rd Annual Kalama Days of Discovery Aug 2007
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  05:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Make it a point to check out my good friends Bryan Tolentino, Weldon Kekauoha, and Kalae Miles. I guarantee you wont be disappointed and you will be posting in this thread immediately after declaring how great they sounded! Braddahs, wish I could be there to kanikapila with you, but got another gig in Monterey...have a good one! Jus press!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  07:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Hey there, Steven --- rumor is already circulating that we might see you up this way for Kalama in 2008 (if not before.)

Or did I just start that rumor now? (Wishful thinking, perhaps.)
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  01:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Espaniola

Make it a point to check out my good friends Bryan Tolentino, Weldon Kekauoha, and Kalae Miles. I guarantee you wont be disappointed and you will be posting in this thread immediately after declaring how great they sounded! Braddahs, wish I could be there to kanikapila with you, but got another gig in Monterey...have a good one! Jus press!

I have to agree with you on this one Steven! I seen both Bryan Tolentino and Weldon Kekauoha peform a couple of times here on O'ahu and boy they both just blew me away. They both sound great together! Definitely not to be miss.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  10:31:08 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Make it a point to check out my good friends Bryan Tolentino, Weldon Kekauoha, and Kalae Miles. I guarantee you wont be disappointed and you will be posting in this thread immediately after declaring how great they sounded!

How right you are, Steven . . . too bad you couldn't be part of it, because it was obvious the musicians and those attending all had a great time. Kalae talks so highly of you . . . we need to get you up this way, too!

Don
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  06:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
I've heard the early reports and sounds like the show was a hit! Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to see you folks in the northern region this time next year!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

napuasweet
Lokahi

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  06:32:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit napuasweet's Homepage
quote:

I've heard the early reports and sounds like the show was a hit! Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to see you folks in the northern region this time next year!

Aloha Steven,
Uncle Bill Nahalea-Co Producer Kalama Days of Discovery Yes It looks promising

Take Care Mahalo
Bill Nahalea
Chairman and President
Hale Halawai O Hawaii Resource Center

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: