Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 KALAMA DAYS TODAY! AUG 25TH & 26TH
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

napuasweet
Lokahi

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  11:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit napuasweet's Homepage
Aloha From Kalama Washington. The Boys have Arrived! to Kalama
Washington.

*Brother Noland
*Steve Bader
*Weldon Kekauoha
*Bryan Torentino
*Roddy Lopez
*Kalae(Bobo)Miles
*Charlie Recaido

The 3rd Annual Kalama Days of Discovery At the Marina Park Kalama
Washington 3 Hours South of Seattle and 1 Hour North of Portland

1st Ever Luau Pow Wow Tickets Are Limited at The Kalama Hawaiian
trading Company Booth Or Online www.alohaislandtreasures.net

For More information Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hawaiiankalamadaysofdiscovery

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  10:00:59 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo Gloria & Bill (and lots of volunteers with their hearts in the right places) for great fun at Kalama for year #3! Thanks so much for all of your hard work and all the aloha you generate for everyone at the event. Wow, what a great line up of musicians at tonights concert, from Kalae Miles to Weldon Kekauoha to Roddy Lopez to Brother Noland . . . non-stop music & smiles all around . . . and not just music, but dancers everywhere, too!

If you like things Hawaiian (music, dance, food, people) . . . this is an sweet event to put on your summer calendar.

Don
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  12:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to say aloha to the people out there in WA. You guys will sure have lots of fun especially with the sweet music of Weldon Kekauoha, Bryan Tolentino, and Kalae Miles. Wishing I could live closer, oh well cannot help it.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000