Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 TaroPatch.net makes Acoustic Guitar Mag
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  1:03:46 PM  Show Profile
On pg. 22 of this month's (Feb.) Acoustic Guitar, there is a squib announcing our dear TP.net. Probably the best thing in the issue. I guess somebody here whispered in somebody's ear(Russell?). It is a kind of validation of Andy's vision and hard work. Congratulations, Andy.

...Reid

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  1:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
I guess somebody here whispered in somebody's ear(Russell?).
And/or Pauline???

Tres cool!!! Hey thanks for the heads up Reid. I'll go pick up a copy today while Christmas shopping! Ha ha, never like me to wait until the very last minute!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  4:00:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
My local bookstore didn't have the Feb. issue yet, but you can read the short blurb under 'Cyber Notes': http://acousticguitar.com/issues/ag122/happs122.html

Aloha!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Turtle Song
Aloha

47 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  10:08:24 PM  Show Profile
Awe, cool, and I can say I knew him when!!!!!

The seeds for the flowering of our personal peace are within our hopeful, but fragmented, selves. Reflection and silence compose the winds that nurture our simplicity that is the essence of beauty. - Frank Howell
Go to Top of Page

slackkey
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2002 :  07:49:00 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Congratulations Andy and to everybody here at TaroPatch.net! Andy! Awesome job well-done! Now everyone there in all 49 states can learn all about "Kiho'alu", what it is, and how to "JUS'PRESS"!!!! Much mahalo Andy for keeping the "Art of Hawaiian Slack Key" alive and well here at T/P.

BTW! Got the pictures you sent! Plenty Mahalos your way my "Bruddah"! I hope to see you and Lynnette again next year! Miss you guys! I do hope Santa Claus brought the two of you lots of nice presents! Take care God Bless! A Hui Hou!

slackkey Bill
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000