Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Da Kine Music Gear
 Parlor guitars
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Karl Monetti
`Olu`olu

USA
756 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  1:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage
Maggie,
I feel a bit foolish barging in here to hawk my wares, but you can get a good idea of my creation's looks, construction, specs,sound and abilities from my web site, www.monettiguitars.com. The Medusa may be an option for you. One problem is, you can only find them and play them in stores in Faribanks, ALaska! I will be bringing two to Aloha camp in February. Meanwhile you can hear the sound and compare it to a top of the line guitar sound on the web site.
If you want personal accounts of my guitar in thehands of others, Mark has played my Medusa, as well as Keola and also Sonny Lim. They may be willing to attest to the qualities, or lack of same. Good luck in your quest.

Karl
Frozen North
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  09:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Mahalo nui for all this advice everyone (that's why I love this site and all you guys!!!!). Aye Kurt, you remember my little stubby fingers that cannot reach these wide-neck jobbies. Unfortunately, my genes have not graced me with long fingers (or legs, for that matter), and must stretch big time for some chords. Not only do I need the smaller sized guitar, but a narrow neck to match.

Karl, I will look at your website too. I didn't realize you also made guitars. What talent you have!!! Sorry I won't be making it to AMC in February to see your Medusa, but hopefully will one day get to meet you in person (and your guitars) one of these days.

Thanks loads, everybody! - M

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000