Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 CA, WA: Woodsong Acoustics
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  12:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
For more info go to http://www.woodsongacoustics.com/

Dear Friends:

I am pleased to say the Woodsong Acoustics Group will be back in the Bay Area for an April 2nd show with more slack key guitar. We will also have a special selection of guitarists for you playing other forms of fingerstyle at the Pleasant Hill School House (2050 Oak Park Blvd.)

This will be our only show in California for 2003 and we hope very much you will be able to join us.

The theater holds 119 people so if you would like to reserve yourself a seat for the evening call us at; (925) 609-8842 or (808) 960-1026. You may also just reply here for questions you may have. Tickets are $12.00 in advanced ($15.00 @ the door) and the show begins at 7pm. You may also respond to me here by simply replying to this email.

Show information.

Where? Pleasant Hill School House (2050 Oak Park Blvd.)

When? 7pm to 9 pm (for future reference, is that time too early for a weekday?)

Date? Wednesday, April 2, 2003

Woodsong Acoustics will then be up in Chehalis Washington at the Matrix Coffee house Theater (matrixcoffeehouse.com) on April 5.

~ Join us for an evening of solo acoustic performances ~

We hope you are all well,

Chris A. Yeaton
Woodsong Acoustics Group
www.woodsongacoustics.com

I will also be playing with Bob Klosterman at the Dona Benicia room in the Benicia Library on Sunday the 23rd, and with Gordon Rowland on Friday the 14 up in Sebastapol. (write me if you would like details on that)

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  2:47:17 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Chris,

I'd love to hear more about the Chehalis concert - who, what, when. I also sent you(?) an email c/o woodsongconcert @ aol.com.

Thanks,

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  5:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
So, is the Pleasant Hill show; Alex De Grassi, John Keawe, and hosted and opened by Chris Yeaton?
The website is a little vague. Anyone know where else John Keawe will be playing, California or otherwise?

thanks,
Ross

Edited by - rossasaurus on 01/23/2003 5:29:18 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000