Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 HARA wants you!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keoladonaghy
Lokahi

257 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  07:47:46 AM  Show Profile
Aloha kakou, the Hawai‘i Academy of Recording Arts held its annual general membership meeting this past Monday at Willows in Honolulu. About 45 members, including all of the members of the Board of Governors, were in attendence. I filed a summary of the activities here:

http://mauicast.net/nahenahe/?p=2613

The 2007-2008 Board of Governors is comprised of Governors Hailama Farden (President), Ku'uipo Kumukahi (Vice President), Lea Uehara (Secretary), Alan Yoshioka (Treasurer), Gaylord Holomalia, Kenneth Makuakane, Skylark Rosetti, John Aeto, Keola Donaghy, Pali Ka‘aihue and Tim Mathre. Kimo Alama Keaulana was voted onto the board, however, withdrew due to his heavy work schedule, and the board voted to appoint Tim Mathre to fill his term.

Discussion was lively and all left very invigorated and inspired by the possibilities the future brings. We would like to invite members of the recording industry and the general public to join the organization. Details regarding the various types of membership can be found here:

http://nahokuhanohano.org/eligibilty.html

If you have been a HARA member in the past and felt that you were not served well by the organization, or if you have never joined for any reason, this would be a great time to do so. The board has a lot of new faces, and we have a number of younger performers who are joining various committees and becoming active. It is a very exciting time for us, and I'm happy and proud to be on the board and supporting our recording industry and performers. Feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions, or reply to this message if you like.

Keola

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000