Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 New Kine song
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  12:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
For those of you looking for something new or is it OLD to add to your listening or web viewing pleasures. One of my favorite Hawaii fix sites is back on line live.
http://www.jupiterfoundation.org/
From here you can listen to the Whales sing their songs of LOVE and watch the gentle surf and dream about how much you would rather be there than sitting at your desk typing on this darn computer. Just do not let the boss catch you. Maybe to night we will have a glass of wine in front of the computer screen. if we try real hard we could maybe think we were sitting on the rocks at Puako.
Ya Think?

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  1:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage
Or Kaupoa Beach...

Go to Top of Page

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  03:10:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
Have not been there yet but soon very soon I think just 23 Days Maybe. Everyone tells me it is very nice place to sit and play Ukulele you think maybe if I go there I will get to hear some nice Hawaiian style music instead of my plink a plink a plinka ;-)

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000