Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Hawaiian Grammys -- broadcasting online!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  2:52:30 PM  Show Profile
E Bill, re P. Moon. You might want to add the Four Amigos.

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  3:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
Mahalo to all of the NARAS voters from around the world for your support! Musicians supporting the music! The blessings are flowing & We are living the dream! Mahalo to our record label, our promoters, our distribution team, & the press(even if negative) for helping us to get our music out there!!! Our team is our ʻOhana- unstoppable!!! to All of the Artists- mahalo for sharing your gifts of music! what a blessing this is for all of us. Aloha ke Akua, Keoki Kaliko Kahumoku- Treasures of Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar- Best Hawaiian Music Album / 50th Annual Grammy Awards (#4)
Go to Top of Page

Momi
Lokahi

402 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  8:23:54 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations to you, Keoki, and everyone else on the album. I believe that Keoki is the only artist to have played on all four Grammy winners!
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  02:12:53 AM  Show Profile
Keoki - you could win the Grammy for nice guy, too, not just for the music. All of youse guys on the record. I am so proud of all you guys. I also thank you for being true to the music and for sharing it with us all.

Do you have one special room in your house for all the awards and stuff? You may have to build one new hale just to hold them all.

Best wishes to you and all the other folks. It was well deserved.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000