Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Tanks Plenty to Raymond
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BreezePlease
Akahai

Japan
86 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  10:18:40 PM  Show Profile
A heartfelt expression of thanks to Raymond for making this CD project happen and giving us far-flung "slackers" a forum for sharing aloha and mana'o on "this thing of ours."

Also, please convey a special word of thanks to George Kahumoku for allowing us to include his piece, and making it possible for us to brag that "we're on the same CD as George."

-dean

Edited by - BreezePlease on 03/02/2003 10:49:31 PM

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  11:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Well said BreezePlease. You said so much in very few words.

I'm just off the 8+ hour plane ride home. Went from 80 degrees to 10. My body is tired and confused.

Looking forward to picking up my TaroPatch CD at work in a little while. Aloha to the group.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  12:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Shouldn't that be "tanks plenty to Saddam?" Never mind.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  5:19:16 PM  Show Profile
Yes, my thanks to Raymond and Cpatch, who put so much time into making this happen for the rest of us. It really is so cool. I wish we could all get together in one place!

a big Mahalo!

Sarah
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  01:29:14 AM  Show Profile
Maybe we can record another CD, sell it and use the tons of bucks we get to fly everyone to Maui.
Raymond
San Jose

PS -- Thanks to Craig for marshalling the So Cal and sending those and a few other contributions digitized and so easy just to pop onto the disk.
R

Edited by - RJS on 03/06/2003 01:30:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  1:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
My pleasure...I got to hear an advanced preview of the tracks and also got to mess around with them a little in post-production!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  3:12:11 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo nui loa to Raymond & Craig for pulling together the taropatch.net CD and to everyone who shared their talents. I am immensely enjoying listening to each and every song! Wow, everyone is so gifted! Thanks for letting an amatuer join in the fun too. I have really learned a lot from this experience!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  3:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Maybe we can record another CD, sell it and use the tons of bucks we get to fly everyone to Maui.
Raymond
San Jose
Yep, we'll all be rich... musically enriched. Are those like frequent flyer miles, Raymond?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  10:21:36 PM  Show Profile
yeah, 'cept you can't upgrade.
Say, when you coming to SF Bay Area? Or you wanna meet halfway - say in Chicago maybe in May?
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2003 :  01:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Chicago would be fun but I doubt that I can make it. Much more likely to make it to San Jose at some point in the future. I'll let you know when I'm headed to either destination.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000