Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Butter Mochi
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  12:30:35 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Momi

And if Paul is silky and fluffy like rice flour, then I guess we really are related!
Silky and fluffy? Eh Retro, would you concur with that self-description of Momi's?

Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  1:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
humm-dee-dahh --- just gonna keep workin' ... not readin' TaroPatch ... not gonna get in any trouble today, no-siree --- lahhh-tumm-dee-dee ... nothing to see here, just keep movin' along...
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  1:40:23 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

humm-dee-dahh --- just gonna keep workin' ... not readin' TaroPatch ... not gonna get in any trouble today, no-siree --- lahhh-tumm-dee-dee ... nothing to see here, just keep movin' along...

bok bok bok bokkkk

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  2:06:29 PM  Show Profile
`Tis a wise man who knows ka moa. Someone once said, "Discretion is the better part of valor."

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  2:30:47 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Someone once said, "Discretion is the better part of valor."
Yeah, but that someone with the flowery language ended up dying anyway.

Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  08:48:01 AM  Show Profile
Yeah, but he didn't die of wife-related causes. Or wake up to a nickname like "Bobbitt", or something.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  1:35:15 PM  Show Profile
I received one postcard in da mail today from Ma which upset me very much. I going shayah witchu folks what she said so you can see what I mean.
quote:
"Dear Braddah Ed,

Duke & Jay been feeding me very well. My cardiac doctor going be huhu. Do you think this skirt makes my okole look Beeeg? I tink da coconuts too small. Need some kine ipu or someting.

Love,
Ma"

Braddah Duke and Braddah Jay, watchu guys been do to her? She sapose to be eating da buttah mochi in moderation, but now she no can even fly back ontop da ayaplane!! Try look!!

Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  5:13:02 PM  Show Profile
Braddah ed,not me.Small kine garlic chicken,auntie wanted to visit zippys on her last day...saimin?Took dem guys to tamashiro's miss bobby ingano by 1 hr.Stopped by braddah dukes one last time,then to queen emma's summer palace up on nu'uanu.Den one last try to let dem meet ozzie,his sista said he should be home in 1/2 hr.Down to da last hr before I gotta bring dem back to da hotel.Try wait auntie you no mind if I stop by my friend jim's house?she said I no mind.Off to cromwells where jim nabors live,take one picta with nice ocean in background,den off to da hotel.I tink dis one was mo hard to go back home,anyway you guy's goin hea from her soon.Aloha braddah jay
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  6:59:55 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

Eh Braddah Ed

Dat no waz my fault
quote:
Originally posted by braddah jay

Braddah ed,not me.
Aisus ma braddahs. How I knew you guyses kneejerk reaction was going be to deny, deny? You guys is both mens now, you not boys anymo getting busted trying fo siphon gas from cars down Lagoon Drive, Koapaka and Ualena Streets.

But you know wat? Because you guys been take such good cayah of Ma and Pa dem and showed dem da aloha in action and tings dat most peepos would neva get to see on their own, I going pardon, I mean parole, I mean forgive you both dis time for letting both of dems buckaloose from wateva their doctors told dem not fo do because I know dey had da time of their lives and going be flying back home with memories to last their lifetimes and with the song "Honolulu City Lights" playing in their hearts as da lyrics "bring me back again" beckon them to return to the 'aina where the onaona fragrances of maile, plumeria, tuberose, and pikake await to welcome all of us home.

You braddahs is alright in my book.

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  12:55:36 AM  Show Profile
Braddah Ed: Now that post card was onliest jus fo you. Shame on you fo lettin da taro patch `ohana know dat i wen mess up my diet. Good ting ABC store had dem t-shirts 6 for $20 all da way to 4 xl.

Actually, though, I did gain weight. On the scale this morning I was 6 lbs. more. Gotta sweat hard tomorrow at Rehab.

Nah, nah. Onliest thing that really grew as a result of our Hawai`i trip was my heart. We were shown such aloha by Jay and Duke and their `ohanas. Kinda like da Grinch -- his heart grew. Well, with these two guys, your heart cannot help but grow from the love they give.

Did I mention before what swell guys they are?

Jay thinks he is the kolohe buggah. Not. Braddah Ed is the kolohe buggah.

Ask Braddah Jay to tell you what he told Paul about raw fish. I'm going to bop him for telling Paul that.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  06:51:11 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Ask Braddah Jay to tell you what he told Paul about raw fish. I'm going to bop him for telling Paul that.
Braddah Jay, what say you my braddah? Come on no shame because now I like eat raw pish.

Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  06:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage
Eh no do dat hea. I know we can talk eryting lidat but we get standahds yeah. Go doem wid 1 email.
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  07:15:40 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Medeiros

Eh no do dat hea. I know we can talk eryting lidat but we get standahds yeah. Go doem wid 1 email.
Oh, see braddah Pete, good ting you stay policing, I mean you stay following dese treads because da tot neva did occur to me dat da raw pish ting might be unfit for public consumption, so to speak. I know hahd fo believe, but I still get innocent mind daswhy.

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  07:49:45 AM  Show Profile
Well, I guess Paul and I were the onliest ones who were truly innocent about raw fish. Funny thing I the female and do not like raw fish. Paul the kane and he likes raw fish. Go figure. That is kinda like women are from Venus and men are from Mars. But vive la difference.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  07:50:16 AM  Show Profile
I guess I did not realize that poke would lead to a poke.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000