Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Dog the Bounty Hunter back on TV
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  3:06:00 PM  Show Profile
I guess Dog didn't screw up as badly as I thought he screwed up. New shows starting July 16. Duke -- you can see all your cousins dem on TV. Ha-ha. I read your You Tube profile. Paul and I will behave over there for the next two weeks, so we don't show up on Dog's show. Our girls might get embarrassed if they saw us on Dog's show being chased over the Pali or running from Big Bazoomba Beth at A`ala Paka.

http://honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080515/NEWS01/805150339&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  3:57:30 PM  Show Profile
Eh auntie wanda,had one episode where the dog came to my neighborhood
I guess they was'nt impressed,cause they wen chase dog and his gang out.They ended up waiting by pua lane gate,was funny to see beth playing with the kids,doing cart wheels.As far as the dog coming back on the air,must have been the ratings.Actually seen a few of my friends being chased by the dog,same result.You going down!Watch out I know braddah ed wen spock dat one.Aloha

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  4:25:06 PM  Show Profile
I remember watching one episode where she was doing cartwheels for the keiki. If I were her, I wouldn't bounce them watermelons around lidat. Liable to get back trouble or whap herself in da face.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  5:15:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by braddah jay

Eh auntie wanda,had one episode where the dog came to my neighborhood I guess they was'nt impressed,cause they wen chase dog and his gang out.They ended up waiting by pua lane gate
Eh braddah Jay, I actually heard about dat one as it was going down from somebody else on one nodda message board who lives in MWH right now. But da episode I really like see but we nevah going see is da one with Tim Chapman doing his thing down Ala Moana Center. So now da puwah buggah got kicked off da Dog's "gravy train".

Go to Top of Page

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  5:51:31 PM  Show Profile
My fav was wen da small one was hittin 'um wit da broom. He nevah no wat wen hittum, was like one small mosquito!

How come? No mo bail jumpahz in Kahala o what? I bet get, but dey no like show um. Dey only show da nasty bruddas and sistas. Azz right, da Kahala-ites, dey no use bail bonds

I wunda if da braddas an sistas dey kech. Dey get paid o what? Da peeps gotta make one union for make shua dey get paid fo be on da show. I bet dey jus tellum...Eh bra, sign dis, you goin be one stah! Aftah he sign, "Here, have a pack of Camels for your time. Thank you."

quote:
pua lane gate,

Braddah Jay...I wen work down dea way, way back in da early 70's. I tought wen soun familia. Wen hang out few times on Sunday fo da BINGO!

Aloha,
da Poi Dog

Edited by - PoiDog on 05/15/2008 5:57:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  04:21:19 AM  Show Profile
Braddah duke,I thought dat was your sistas inlaws.Da one up papakolea,das da one where leland wen try jump inside da guys car?No ways us guys run and leave our own,no can.Eh poi dog,and braddah ed if was'nt fo my wife guarance bobarance I'd be on dat show.Instead I just watch and laugh,because eh look I know dat buggah.I rememba wen we nevah have nothing fo do,what boys,we go egg da mahoos.Next ting you know we stay running,five of us,and he gone pick me fo chase.My braddahs, hearing dat buggahs grunts getting louder and louder till herm wen catch me,tackle me bip bip bip.Anyway wen I got home,my fadda wen ask me what happened.I told him I got jumped,too shame,also nevah like get my head slap.Still wen I tink about dat buggah with earl campbells thighs ,chasing me in one minny skirt,barefooted,and grunting like one man,I still get eeby jeebies.Anyway I wen learn my lesson,use da eggs fo make sandwich.Aloha
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  05:43:27 AM  Show Profile
quote:

I rememba wen we nevah have nothing fo do,what boys,we go egg da mahoos.Next ting you know we stay running,five of us,and he gone pick me fo chase.My braddahs, hearing dat buggahs grunts getting louder and louder till herm wen catch me,tackle me bip bip bip.Anyway wen I got home,my fadda wen ask me what happened.I told him I got jumped,too shame,also nevah like get my head slap.Still wen I tink about dat buggah with earl campbells thighs ,chasing me in one minny skirt,barefooted,and grunting like one man,I still get eeby jeebies.Anyway I wen learn my lesson,use da eggs fo make sandwich.
Braddah Jay, try go look back at dat story you jahs been write. Dat is truly one inspirational story dat I know if you took dat buggah to all da schools and wen share om wit all da up and coming recruits headed for Laumaka Work Furlough, I know going get one place in Heaven for you brah. There is nothing more shameful that I can think of than catching good cracks and lickens from one mahu in public brah, and to go and share dat extremely embarrassing story wit all da keikis in da schools would scare dem buggahs straight.

Plus I stay tinking ahead for you and braddah Duke too, because aftah you get dat all down in your resume, you and braddah Duke going be natural local boy shoe-ins for when da next greedy person secretly records Dog Chapman screwing up again. He going be all pau and foomp! you guys going be right deya fo take ovah as "Bolohead Bail Bonds". And no worry brah, I trust you guys. You can just send me my 30% cut chru PayPal.

Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  09:04:51 AM  Show Profile
Good story Bruddah Jay.

Most of us dogs don't pay much attention to ankle biting chihuahua, afghan-hound wannabes.

dog
Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  6:19:43 PM  Show Profile
Braddah ed was'nt too bad cause was nighttime.I was sixteen years old 135lbs wet,but yeah is embarrassing.But now 216 5'4" and can eat all da egg sandwich I like.Aloha
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  8:49:59 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

I like dat "Bolohead Bail Bonds" idea.Oneh ting our theme song goin' be in slack key with da 'lectric geetah & distortion.If oneh we can find dat big mahu who went chase braddah Jay down.Dat buggah can take ova Beth's place.Pretty much interchangeable hah wat you tink?
Braddah Duke, mobeta start working on dat theme song right now because chru my Witless Protection connections I wen go track down dat mahu jahs for you. And lemme tell you bumbucha Beth got nothing on herm. By da way, shim like know if braddah Jay like fool around. Try look. No foget my 30% cut too, now.

Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  9:12:19 PM  Show Profile
Eh stop dat,like I said I still get da ibby jibbys wen I tink of dat.Plus I like da real deal,no can beat da softness of a real woman,scent no nuff.So you know my answer Braddah ed you no good,nah you always make me role.And stop talking with shim bombye shim gone get ideas Aloha
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  11:01:49 PM  Show Profile
Them are the biggest bazoombas I ever saw.

One upon a time there was a woman who was very in love with this guy and wanted to marry him. Trouble is, he no wanted marry wit' her. She thought maybe if she had bigger bazoombas, he might like her more and want to marry her. Trouble is, she did not have kala for augmentation surgery. She was walking down da beach and stumbled over one magic bottle laying there. She rubbed the magic bottle and out came da genie. He said he would grant her one wish. She told him she wanted bigger you-kno-whats. He said, well, you axe dis guy fo marryw it' you and erry time he say no, you goin' get one inch da poli tings. So she wen axe da guy. He say no. Ding. One inch mo nui da kine. But she wanted mo nui, so she axe him nodda time. He say no. Ding, one nodda inch mo nui da kine. She thought she looking mo bettah now, so she stay axe him again. He say no, no, no. A tousand times no! DING, DING, DING, DING, DING..........

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  1:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

You was Steven Speilberg in one noddah life o' wat?

Shhhh...there's a REASON "Ed" is in the Witness Relocation Program...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000